Main source of damage. An arc of lightning stretches from the caster to a targeted enemy and chains on to other nearby enemies. Remember that this skill must be socketed in your Soul Mantle, so it'll be turned into a Totem Skill.
A great movement skill for evading heavy attacks.
Gives you a shield that absorbs Damage. Keep it in your Left-Click shortcut so you’ll activate it while walking.
This Brand is for Bosses, it will curse them with Assassin’s Mark for more Critical Chance and Multiplier. It will also Summon Lightning Golem for more cast speed. Since this golem is linked with culling strike, it will also instant kill enemies with 10% life or lower.
Wave of Conviction
This mine setup is amazing, and you don’t even need to detonate them, because your Skitterbots will. Throw some of them on bosses and you’ll have:
- Up to 30% chance to deal Double Damage
- Frenzy Charges
- Wave Of Conviction will reduce their Lightning Resistance in 15%.
Grants more lightning damage
Skitterbots are going to keep shocking and freezing enemies for more damage and survivability.
Grants a temporary cast speed buff. Use it on Bosses
Frost Shield makes you a lot tankier taking up to 60% of the damage for you. Use it on bosses.
- x% Increased Spell Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Lightning Damage
- x% Increased Cast Speed
- x% Increased Totem Damage
-x% Critical Multiplier
- Self-flaggelation - Here's the main reason why those curses are going to be a benefit, with this unique jewel placed in any jewel slot, you can get up to 180% increased damage, because it grants up to 20% increased damage per curse and you can have up to 9. (Mandatory)
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Spark and change for Self Cast Arc + Arc Totem on level 12, Arc Totems will be your main source of damage as soon as you reach Ancestral Bond on the skill tree. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Atziri's Foible is an awesome amulet to solve any mana problems in early levels. (equipable at level 16)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more cast speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Axiom Perpetuum is totally awesome for leveling up this build, ig grants elemental damage, cast speed and a LOT of critical chance. (equipable at level 10).
- Heartbreaker is your option when you reach level 50, it grants up to 70% increased spell damage, 30% critical chance and Culling Strike.