An arc of lightning stretches from the caster to a targeted enemy and chains on to other nearby enemies. We're using it as mines because it's socketed in Tremor Rod.
Not only grant 10% more mine damage, but they also chill and shock your enemies.
Orb of Storms
Supported with Culling Strike instant kills enemies with 10% life or lower. It will also trigger Arcane Surge for a Spell Damage Buff. [Remember to keep Arcane Surge at level 6]
is a temporary aura that grants a huge amount of chance to dodge attacks and spells. (Use it on bosses)
Grants a huge amount of extra mana regeneration
Vaal Righteous Fire
Grants 8 seconds of 39% more spell damage. Great to use during a big fight. [Remember that you must use VAAL Righteous Fire. If you use the regular Righteous Fire, you are going to die.]
Great Movement Skill
STEP BY STEP
- Check the steps here
- Soul of Lunaris
- Soul of Tukohama
- Lightning Damage
- Spell Damage
- Mine Damage
- Critical Multiplier
- Maximum Life
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
Start using Stormblast Mine on level 1, change for Icicle Mine on level 12, Pyroclast Mine on level 28 and when you reach level 41 you can equip your Tremor Rod and finally start using Arc Mines. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Doedre's Tenure for gloves, mainly because of its high amount of spell damage and because there're no drawbacks for a build that doesn’t use cast speed.. (equipable at level 12)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level spell caster characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Axiom Perpetuum is totally awesome for leveling up this build, it grants elemental damage and a LOT of critical chance. (equipable at level 10)
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more HP on your rare gear. You can have ''+89 to maximum life'' on your helmet for instance.
You say the Build is Cheap, but there are some expensive recommended items there. How?
- Those items are only Recommended and not Mandatory. Maximize a build with the best possible items and 6L takes a good amount of currency, start using 4L on low tier maps to farm your Currency
I don't have enough Strength for all those gems, what can I do?