BURNING ARMAGEDDON BRAND
This is a Elementalis based build focusing on the Ignite damage from Armageddon Brand. This is a very fun and interesting build, you all should try it.
Great Clear Speed
Good Single Target
Immune to Reflect
Lack of Block and Evasion
Vulnerable to Physical Damage
- I recommend Kaom's Heart that grants a huge amount of extra life and fire damage. unfortunately it's quite expensive. This body armour doesn’t have sockets, so ignore the “Body Armour” gems if using it.
- Another good choice is Belly of the Beast, it provides up to 40% increased maximum life and 15% to all elemental resistances.
- You can also use a rare body armour with life, elemental resistances and armour. Examples here.
- The Searing Touch is AMAZING for this build, 90% increased Fire Damage, 10% increased Cast speed, 70% increased Burning Damage and +2 level of socketed fire gems.
- Rare helmet with life, elemental resistances and armour. Examples here.
- Rare gloves with life, elemental resistances and armour. Examples here.
- Rare boots with movement speed, life, elemental resistances and armour. Examples here.
- A rare belt with life, elemental resistances and strength. Examples here.
- Malachai's Artifice is essential for a substancial boost to your damage. More details here
- A rare ring with life, and a lot of fire and cold resistances. Examples here.
- A rare amulet with life, elemental resistances, stregth and dexterity. Examples here.
- 2 Divine Life Flasks. Look for mods like ''instant recovery'', ''removes bleeding'' and ''removes freeze''. Examples here and here.
- 1 Quicksilver Flask for more clear speed. Examples here.
- Cinderswallow is perfect for this build, it not only grants Onslaught and 10% more damage to ignited enemies, but also grants a lot of life and mana sustain. It's also super cheap on the League.
- A Witchfire Brew is perfect for this build, it grants increased evasion, creates a smoke cloud that blinds your enemies, up to 40% increased damage over time and curses enemies with Dispair for even more damage over time.
Burning Damage (If 5 Linked Sockets)
Swift Affliction (If 6 Linked Sockets)
Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1)
Warlord's Mark (Level 5)
Cast When Damage Taken (level 1)
Immortal Call (level 3)
Summon Flame Golem
RING (MALACHAI'S ARTIFICE)
Summon Lightning Golem
TIP: Lightning Golem is a Blue Gem, this means up to 100% increased lightning resistance when you socket it on this ring. So, when looking for rare equipments always choose the ones with more cold and fire resistances.
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more HP at your rare gear. You can have ''+89 to maximum life'' on your helmet for instance.
Why Cast When Damage Taken at level 1 and Immortal Call at level 3?