This skill provides the ignites that are the main source of damage. Creates a magical brand which can attach to a nearby enemy. It periodically activates while attached, causing a fiery meteor to fall from the sky. The brand will detach if the enemy dies.
This Scorching Ray totem setup grants 24% less fire resistances for Bosses.
Summon Lightning Golem
This Golem must be on your Malachai’s Artifice and summoned all the time, it will highly decrease enemies fire resistance.
Grants more movement speed and survivability
Brings your existant brands to you, with more attachment range
It will be auto casted when you take a certain amount of damage, it makes you immune to physical damage for a short period of time.
Summon Flame Golem
A minion that grants extra damage and instant kill enemies with 10% life or less. IMPORTANT: Only use Flame Golem when you already have Liege of the Primordial that allows you to have 2 golems.
Grants more mana regeneration
Great movement skill to dodge heavy attacks
This curse will be automatically casted when you take a certain amount of damage, granting Life and Mana Leech.
- x% Increased Fire Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Burning Damage
- x% Increased Damage Over Time
- Help Eramir and get 2 extra Passive Points for your Skill Tree.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Spark until level 12, then Arc until 31 when you'll can start using Armageddon Brand. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. It's very cheap and you can start using already at lvl 1. I like to use 2 or even 3 of them for leveling
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more cast speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them.
- Ashcaller is the choice for level 31 when you start to use Armageddon Brand. Each one grants 50% increased burning damage and Raging Spirits on Kill to help your clear speed. You can socket Melee Splash, Minion Damage and Minion Speed to make your spirits more useful. Reaching level 60 you can equip your The Searing Touch.