Main source of damage. It's already granted by your body armour (Chains of Command).
Click here for Guardian's information.
Extra Fire Damage for your minions.
Aura that grants attack and movement speed boost.
Curse that reduces enemies' fire resistance.
Skill that can be casted from a good distance to keep you safe. It’s lightning damage, so since you’re are using Elemental Equilibrium it’ll reduce enemies' Ice and Fire Resistances in 50%. It’s linked with Cast While Channeling, Flash Offering and Desecrate so it will automatically cast Flesh Offering and Desecrate for a Attack Speed bonus for your minions.
We have 2 Convocation gems because one of them is linked with Cast When Damage Taken for emergencies and the other is for self casting. The one linked with Cast When Damage Taken must be level 5.
Great movement skill.
A temporary aura that grants massive attack speed boost, use it on bosses for your minions to hit faster.
- Minions deal x% Increased Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- I recommend a Jewel with Minion chance to Blind and Taunt on hit. Examples here.
- Help Eramir and get 2 extra Passive Points for your Skill Tree.
This build has an easy leveling process. Start With Freezing Pulse until lvl 4, then you can use Summon Raging Spirit until lvl 70 where you’ll be able to assemble your Animate Guardian and start this crazy fun build. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Atziri's Foible is an awesome amulet to solve any mana problems in early levels. (equipable at level 16)
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Mark of the Red Covenant Raging Spirits refresh their duration on kill, making them more comfortable and less mana dependent (equipable at level 26)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Earendel's Embrace grants up to 40% increased minion damage each, use two of them until you get The Scourge.