BLADE BLAST AND BLADEFALL MINE
This is a Saboteur based build focusing on Blade Blast and Bladefall Mines. This Build has a great clear speed and an unbelievable single target damage (even with budget gear). It's a great build for beginners because it's powerful and easy to play.
Easy to play
Good currency farmer
Can do all map mods
Awesome Single Target Damage
Powerful Even Without Much Investment
You Need to Keep Detonating your Mines
Vulnerable to Chaos Damage
- I recommend a Carcass Jack because it grants up 50% increased area damage and area of effect. It also grants Life and Elemental Resistances.
- This build uses the Tremor Rod, because this staff already grant Blastchain Mine, making it really easy for us to get a 7L Blade Blast Mine. It also allows our mines to be triggered twice. This combined with High-Impact Mine + Demolitions Specialist grants almost 100% chance to deal Double Damage. Above all it grants +2 to level of socketed spell gems and 60% increased spell damage.
- A Rare Energy shield helmet with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- Rare Energy shield gloves with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- Rare energy shield boots with movement speed, life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare belt with life, Strength and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare Unset Ring is mandatoty. Look for one with some Strength and Life. Examples here.
- A rare Ring with life, Strength and some elemental resistances. Examples here.
- Rare Amulet with Life, Dexterity, Strength and some resistances. Examples here.
- Divine Life Flasks. Look for mods like ''instant recovery'', ''removes bleeding'' and ''removes freeze''. Examples here and here.
- Diamond Flask for more critical strikes. Look for mods like "increased duration" and "increased evasion during flask effect". Examples here.
- 1 Quicksilver Flask for more clear speed. Examples here.
- Helmet: Blade Blast deals 40% increased Damage.
- Gloves: Of Reflection.
- Boots: Movement Speed.
P.S. Enchantments are not super important, so don't feel bad if you don't have the right ones ;)
- First Choice: Constitution (Silver + Golden + Golden)
- Alternative Option #1: Counterweight (Clear + Amber + Silver)
- Alternative Option #2: Discipline and Training (Black + Silver + Silver)
FULL BUILD ATTRIBUTE REQUIREMENTS
- Strength: 155
- Dexterity: 155
- Intelligence: 155
Trap and Mine Damage
Hypothermia (If 5 Sockets Linked)
Increased Critical Damage (If 6 Sockets Linked)
Trap and Mine Damage
Swift Assembly (If 5 Sockets Linked)
Brutality (If 6 Sockets Linked)
When facing bosses, replace Minefield with Concentrated Effect.
Flesh and Stone
Vaal Righteous Fire
Orb of Storms
Curse on Hit
Clarity (level 12)
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more HP on your rare gear. You can have ''+89 to maximum life'' on your helmet for instance.
You say the Build is Cheap, but there are some expensive recommended items there. How?
- Those items are only Recommended and not Mandatory. Maximize a build with the best possible items and 6L takes a good amount of currency, start using 4L on low tier maps to farm your Currency
I don't have enough Strength for all those gems, what can I do?