This is our main source of single target damage. Throw 1 Blade Blast mine while spamming Bladefall mines for a absurd amount of damage. Please take a look at this short clip with illustrated instructions.
The Bladefall mines are also for clearing maps. Above all, since we’re using High-Impact Mines it grants us almost 100% chance to deal Double Damage.
Not only grant 10% more mine damage, but they also chill and shock your enemies.
Flesh and Stone
Flesh and Stone supported by Maim will cause nearby enemies to take 30% increased physical damage. Keep it on Flesh Stance.
Orb of Storms
Supported with Culling Strike instant kills enemies with 10% life or lower. It will also curse enemies with Vulnerability causing enemies to take 39% increased physical damage.
is a temporary aura that grants a huge amount of chance to dodge attacks and spells. (Use it on bosses)
Grants a huge amount of extra mana regeneration
Vaal Righteous Fire
Grants 8 seconds of 39% more spell damage. Great to use during a big fight. [Remember that you must use VAAL Righteous Fire. If you use the regular Righteous Fire, you are going to die.]
Great Movement Skill
- Physical Damage
- Spell Damage
- Mine Damage
- Critical Multiplier
- Maximum Life
- 1 Cluster Jewel with Arcane Pyrotechnics and Expendability is also very good. Details here.
- If you don't have Cluster Jewels, use this TREE
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
Start using Stormblast Mine on level 1, change for Icicle Mine on level 12, Pyroclast Mine on level 28 and when you reach level 41 you can equip your Tremor Rod and finally start using Bladefall + Blade Blast Mines. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Doedre's Tenure for gloves, mainly because of its high amount of spell damage and because there're no drawbacks for a build that doesn’t use cast speed.. (equipable at level 12)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level spell caster characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)