Main source of damage. Perform a spinning attack, damaging enemies around you and creating a bladestorm matching your stance. The bladestorm repeatedly damages enemies, based on your weapon damage and attack time, for a duration. Blood bladestorms are stationary, while Sand bladestorms move slowly forwards.
Ancestral Warchief & Ancestral Protector
Those totems grant attack damage and attack speed buff, and thanks to Multiple Totems you can have the 2 buffs at the same time. Chance to Bleed makes your enemies bleed, this way Cyclone gets the extra damage from Blood Lust.
A good movement skill.
Temporary buff that grants massive chance to dodge attacks and spells, use it on bosses.
Herald of Purity
A buff that grants extra physical damage.
Flesh and Stone
Blinds or Maims enemies for more survivability or damage. Use Stone for Clear and Flesh for Bosses.
Grants temporary shield that absorbs damage. Linked with Cast When Damage Taken to be activated everytime you recieve a certain amount of damage.
An aura that cause enemies to take more damage.
Blood and Sand
Grants more area of effect or area damage depending on the stance. Use Sand for Clear, Blood for Bosses.
- x% Increased Physical Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Area Damage
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% Increased Critical Multiplier
- 1 Cluster Jewel with Run Through. Examples here.
- 2 Cluster Jewels with Assert Dominance. Examples here.
- Cluster Jewel details here.
- If you don't have the Cluster jewel use this TREE.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Ground Slam until level 12, then you use Sunder until level 28 when you'll be able to start using Bladestorm. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Gorebreaker is a low level mace with high physical damage. Use two of them until level 20 (equipable at level 10).
- Brightbeak has awesome attack speed. Use 2 until level 28 (equipable at level 20).
- Lakishus's Blade is a sword with better damage. Use it until level 47 (equipable at level 28).
- Innsbury Edge has better DPS, use it until level 58 when you'll equip 2 Ichimonji. (equipable at level 47).