BLAZING SALVO MINES
This is a Saboteur based build focusing on Blazing Salvo Mine. This Build has a great clear speed and an unbelievable single target damage (even with budget gear). It's a great build for beginners because it's powerful and easy to play.
Easy to play
Good currency farmer
Can do all map mods
Awesome Single Target Damage
Powerful Even Without Much Investment
You Need to Keep Detonating your Mines
Vulnerable to Chaos Damage
- The best body armour for this build would be a Shaper one with a lot life, and more critical strike chance for spells. Examples here.
- As a budget option I recommend a Carcass Jack, it provides up to +70 to maximum life, 12% to all elemental resistances, 50% Area Damage and 50% Increased Area of Effect.
- The best weapon you can get is a rare wand with at least 80% increased spell damage, 80% increased critical chance for spells and +1 to all fire spell skill gems. Examples here.
- But if the previous wand is too expensive for you, you can get a budget one with with at least 80% increased spell damage, 80% increased critical chance for spells and additional fire damage to spells. Examples here.
- The best helmet you can get is a rare one with life, evasion and Nearby Enemies have -9% Fire Resistance. Examples here.
- Starkonja's Head is a very good budget choice, it grants up to 100 life and a huge evasion boost.
- Rare Energy shield gloves with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- Rare energy shield boots with movement speed, life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare belt with life, Strength and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- Essence Worm ring is mandatory because it gives you the chance to use an Aura without reserving more mana. Let's use it to activate Anger for more damage.
- A rare Ring with life, Strength and some elemental resistances. Examples here.
- Rare Amulet with Life, Dexterity, Strength and some resistances. Examples here.
- Divine Life Flasks. Look for mods like ''instant recovery'', ''removes bleeding'' and ''removes freeze''. Examples here and here.
- Diamond Flask for more critical strikes. Look for mods like "increased duration" and "increased evasion during flask effect". Examples here.
- 1 Quicksilver Flask for more clear speed. Examples here.
- A Jade Flask is really important because it grants +3000 Evasion. Best mods are Increased Duration and Increased Evasion. Examples here.
- The good old Atziri's Promise for a big boost to your damage.
- A Wise Oak to boost your damage with Lightning penetration. Remember that your uncapped fire resistance must be the highest. Details here.
- It's also good to have a Dying Sun because it not only grants 2 extra projectiles but also increases your area of effect in 30%.
- Helmet: 40% Blazing Salvo Damage
- Gloves: Of Reflection
- Boots: Elemental Penetration
P.S. Enchantments are not super important, so don't feel bad if you don't have the right ones ;)
- First Choice: Volatile Mines (Azure + Opalescent + Opalescent)
- Alternative Option #1: //
- Alternative Option #2: //
FULL BUILD ATTRIBUTE REQUIREMENTS
- Strength: 130
- Dexterity: 155
- Intelligence: 155
Trap and Mine Damage
Inspiration (If 5 Sockets Linked)
Swift Assembly (If 6 Sockets Linked)
Wave of Conviction
Cast When Damage Taken (level 11)
Steelskin (level 16)
Arcane Surge (level 4)
Summon Stone Golem
Vaal Righteous Fire
HEALTH TYPE: Life
MAIN SKILL TYPE: Mines
STARTER VIABLE: Yes
BEGINNER FRIENDLY: Yes
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more HP on your rare gear. You can have ''+89 to maximum life'' on your helmet for instance.
You say the Build is Cheap, but there are some expensive recommended items there. How?