Fires projectiles which fly in an arc, exploding on impact with either enemies or the ground near where you target. We're using it as mines because we're supporting it with High-Impact Mines.
Not only grant 10% more mine damage, but they also chill and shock your enemies.
This Brand is for bosses, it will cast Wave of Conviction that reduces enemies’ fire resistance in 25%. Linked with Combustion it also reduces enemies’ fire resistance in more 19%. It’ll also curse them with Assassin’s Mark for more Critical Chance and Multiplier.
grants additional Fire damage to projectiles that pass through it. Cast it on bosses before placing your mines.
is a temporary aura that grants a huge amount of chance to dodge attacks and spells. (Use it on bosses)
Grants a huge amount of extra mana regeneration
Vaal Righteous Fire
Grants 8 seconds of 39% more spell damage. Great to use during a big fight. [Remember that you must use VAAL Righteous Fire. If you use the regular Righteous Fire, you are going to die.]
Great movement skill. And with this setup it’ll trigger Arcane Surge for more spell damage.
- Fire Damage
- Spell Damage
- Mine Damage
- Critical Multiplier
- Maximum Life
- Watcher's Eye with Damage penetrates fire resistance. It's expensive and not mandatory at all. But it improves your damage.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
Start using Stormblast Mine on level 1, change for Icicle Mine on level 12, Pyroclast Mine on level 28 and when you reach level 31 you can finally start using Blazing Salvo Mines. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Doedre's Tenure for gloves, mainly because of its high amount of spell damage and because there're no drawbacks for a build that doesn’t use cast speed.. (equipable at level 12)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level spell caster characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Axiom Perpetuum is totally awesome for leveling up this build, it grants elemental damage and a LOT of critical chance. (equipable at level 10)
- The Dark Seer grants up to 82% increased damage. Use 2 until you get good Rare Wands.