Main source of damage. Fires multiple arrows at different targets.
Main Source of single target damage. Punctures enemies, causing a bleeding debuff, which will be affected by modifiers to skill duration.
This Ensnaring Arrow Totem setup grants a lot of interesting buffs to our damage. They are intended to be used on Bosses. For starters the Ensnaring Arrow itself causes enemies to take 3 times more Bleeding Damage. It’s linked to Maim, so it also causes enemies to take 14% increased physical damage. And last but not least, those 3 Totems hit a lot of times per second, granting bosses to be with 3 Rupture stacks (75% more Bleeding Damage) all the time.
Grants 20% more damage over time.
Herald of Purity
Grants 12% more physical damage.
Causes enemies to take 11% increased physical damage.
Gives you a shield that absorbs Damage. Keep it in your Left-Click shortcut so you’ll activate it while walking.
Is an awesome movement skill
Causes enemies to have -20% to physical damage reduction. It also adds 30 – 45 physical damage to hits against marked enemies.
- Gathering Wings
- Wind Ward
STEP BY STEP
- Check the steps here
- Soul of Lunaris
- Soul of Garukhan
- Physical Damage
- Increased Damage Over Time
- Increased Damage with Bleeding
- Increased Maximum Life
- I highly recommend you to get an Abyssal jewel with "Chance to gain Onslaught on kill", it increases a lot your clear speed. Examples here.
- Watcher's Eye with more Damage Over Time while affected by Malevolence. It's expensive and not mandatory at all. But it improves your damage.
- 1 Cluster Jewel with Master the Fundamentals. Examples here.
- 2 Cluster Jewels with Haemorrhage. Examples here.
- Cluster Jewel details here.
- If you don't have the Cluster Jewels use this TREE.
- Help Alira and get 15% to all elemental resistances, 20% critical multiplier and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Split Arrow until level 32, then you change to Tornado Shot and equip a Death's Harp. Reaching Level 57 Equip Haemophilia and Crimson Storm. Come back to Split Arrow with the Bleed Setup. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Atziri's Foible is an awesome amulet to solve any mana problems in early levels. (equipable at level 16)
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Quill Rain is a low level bow with a huge amount of attack speed, it can easily take you to lvl 32 (equipable at level 5).
- Death's Harp high DPS bow with good critical chance and 1 extra projectile (equipable at level 32).
- Death's Opus is somewhat expensive and not mandatory, but is going to make your way until lvl 57 easier. (equipable at lvl 44)
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?