Main source of damage. Smashes the ground, dealing damage in an area and cracking the earth. The crack will erupt in a powerful aftershock after a short duration. The aftershock deals 150% more damage with bleeding.
Increases the amount of physical damage taken by surrounding enemies.
Flesh and Stone
Maims nearby enemies increasing the amount of physical damage taken in 30%. Always keep on Flesh Stance.
Orb of Storms
Curses your enemies with Vulnerability for more physical damage taken.
When moving, enemies take 3 times more damage with bleeding. We’re using a second set of weapons to use Ensnare Arrow that keep enemies moving even when they are not.
A great movement skill.
Gives you a shield that absorbs Damage when you take a certain amount of Damage.
Vaal Molten Shell
Temporary shield that grants extra armour and absorbs damage, use it on bosses.
Grants more area of effect and helps with your clear speed.
STEP BY STEP
- Check the steps here
- Soul of Lunaris
- Soul of Garukhan
- Physical Damage
- Increased Damage Over Time
- Increased Damage with Bleeding
- Increased Maximum Life
MANDATORY JEWEL (MANA LEECH)
- At least one jewel must be a Mana Leech Jewel
- 1 Large Cluster Jewel with Exploit Weakness. Examples here.
- 2 Medium Cluster Jewels with Rend. Exemples here.
- Cluster Jewel details here.
- If you don't have the Cluster jewel use this TREE.
KILL ALL BANDITS
- Help Eramir and get 2 extra Passive Points for your Skill Tree.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Ground Slam until level 12, then you can change to Sunder. Around level 50, when you start picking Bleeding nodes, replace Sunder with Earthquake. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Atziri's Foible is an awesome amulet to solve any mana problems in early levels. (equipable at level 16)
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Gorebreaker is a low level mace with high physical damage. Use two of them until level 13 (equipable at level 10).
- Limbsplit is a two handed axe with good damage and culling strike. Use it until level 18 (equipable at level 13).
- Wideswing has better DPS and area of effect (equipable at level 18).
- Reaper's Pursuit more Damage (equipable at level 33).
- The Blood Reaper more Damage (equipable at level 45).
- Kaom's Primacy more Damage, keep it until lelvel 70 when you'll replace it for a 1 handed Axe + 1 Shield. (equipable at level 58)
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?