BLEEDING FLICKER STRIKE
This is a Slayer based build focusing on the skill Flicker Strike. Kill your enemies so fast the you won't be able to see. A very fun build, but may cause seizures and eye cancer.
Awesome Clear Speed
Awesome Single Target Damage
Great Movement Speed
Many Mandatory Uniques
Stays too Close to enemies
- The best body armour for this build would be an Elder one with a lot of life, and more critical strike chance for attacks. Examples here.
- As a budget option I recommend a Belly of The Beast, it provides up to 40% increased maximum life and 15% to all elemental resistances.
- I recommend Starforge, it has up to 723 physical DPS, 20% area of effect and up to 100 life. This Sword is the best for this build, but it's expensive.
- Don't worry, you can use Doomsower as budget alternative until you get yours.
- Use a rare helmet with life, elemental resistances and armour. Examples here.
- You'll need Haemophilia for this build. These gloves not only grant 25% chance to inflict bleeding on hit and 40% increased damage against bleeding enemies, but they also make bleeding enemies explode increasing even more your clear speed.
- The Red Trail are mandatory here. These boots sustain our Flicker Strike because they grant: “Gain a Frenzy Charge on Hit while Bleeding”. They also grant up to 70 Life and 40% Movement Speed.
- A rare belt with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- An Essence Worm ring is mandotory, so we can use the Pride Aura without sacrificing a huge amount of mana.
- A rare ring with Life, Resistances and Intelligence. Examples here.
- A rare amulet with life, Intelligence and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- Divine Life Flasks. Look for mods like ''instant recovery'' and ''removes freeze''. Examples here.
- Diamond Flask for more critical strikes. Look for mods like "increased duration" and "increased armour during flask effect". Examples here.
- 1 Stibnite Flask for evasion boost and blind source for your enemies. Examples here.
- A Lion's Roar to boost your armour and melee physical damage.
- Helmet: 40% Increased Flicker Strike Damage
- Gloves: Of Fury
- Boots: Attack and Cast Speed
P.S. Enchantments are not super important, so don't feel bad if you don't have the right ones ;)
- First Choice: Constitution (Silver + Golden + Golden)
- Alternative Option #1: Discipline and Training (Silver + Silver + Black)
- Alternative Option #2: //
FULL BUILD ATTRIBUTE REQUIREMENTS
- Strength: 155
- Dexterity: 155
- Intelligence: 73
When facing bosses, change Melee Splash for Ruthless
Close Combat (5 Linked Sockets)
Melee Physical Damage (If 6 Linked Sockets)
Summon Ice Golem
Only Leap Slam, Faster Attacks and Fortify gems need to be linked.
Flesh and Stone
Cast When Damage Taken (level 11)B
Steelskin (level 16)
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more HP at your rare gear. You can have ''+89 to maximum life'' on your helmet for instance.
You say the build is cheap, but there are some expensive recommended items there. How?