Main source of damage. Teleports the character to a nearby monster and attacks it . If no specific monster is chosen, one is picked at random. The cooldown can be bypassed by expending a Frenzy Charge.
Ancestral Warchief and Protector
Boost your attack damage and attack speed. Always cast them on Bosses.
Great movement skill, linked with Fortify it even increases your survivability.
Temporary buff that grants massive chance to dodge attacks and spells, use it on bosses.
Grants Impale Chance and Effect for more damage.
An aura that cause enemies to take more damage.
Summon Ice Golem
Minion that grants accuracy and critical chance.
An aura that grants more accuracy and critical chance.
- x% Increased Physical Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Critical Chance
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% Increased Melee Damage
- I highly recommend you to get an Abyssal jewel with "Chance to gain Onslaught on kill", it increases a lot your clear speed. Examples here.
- The Golden Rule is mandatory for this build, This Jewel reflects to you all Bleeding you inflict on enemies. And now we can take maximum advantage of The “Frenzy Charge on Hit While Bleeding” from The Red Trail.
- Watcher's Eye with chance to impale while affected by Pride. It's expensive and not mandatory at all. But it improves your damage.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Ground Slam until level 12, then you use Sunder until level 28. Now we can use Cyclone as main skill until level 68 when you’ll equip the mandatory uniques and start Flickering. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Gorebreaker is a low level mace with high physical damage. Use two of them until level 13 (equipable at level 10).
- Limbsplit is a two handed axe with good damage and culling strike. Use it until level 20 (equipable at level 13).
- Brigthbeak is a one hand mace with good damage and increadible attack speed. Use two of them until level 28 when you will be able to use Cyclone (equipable at level 20).
- Edge of Madness has a great amount of DPS. (use it at level 28).
- Rigwald's Charge is a great sword that will lead you to level 65 easily, when you'll equip your Doomsower (equipable at level 44).