Mage Skeletons Guardian
pros and cons
• super tanky
• 3 free auras
• awesome boss damage
• safe gameplay
• currency farmer
• easy to build
• mage skeletons don't move
• no evasion or suppression
• no speed buff from flesh offering
this is our main source of damage. when facing big bosses, replace greater multiple projectiles with hyporthermia for more damage.
zombies - have a big life pool and will act as bodyguards to you. they taunt enemies and even trigger feeding frenzy for more minion damage.
determination - grants more armour.
molten shell - shield that absorbs damage. keep it on your left-click shortcut to activate it while walking.
p.s. this setup doesn't need to be fully linked, the only links you need are: raise zombie - feeding frenzy - minion life.
leap slam - attack movement skill to keep your bastion of hope buff for attacks and spells.
spectres - we are going to use 3 for this build:
- carnage chieftains that you get on the old fiels in act 2, they grant frenzy charges for you and your minions.
- host chieftains that you get on the ashen fields in act 7, they grant power charges for you and your minions.
- arena master that you get on warlord influenced maps, they grant 20% cast and movement speed.
this setup will automatically cast desecrate and flesh offering while channeling winter orb. this way you will always have the speed buff and fresh corpses nearby.
zealotry - grants more spell damage to your minions.
skitterbots - chill and shock enemies for more damage and survivability.
vaal haste - grants a huge cast speed buff for your minions, use it on bosses.
sniper's mark - cause enemies to take a lot more projectile damage. always use it on bosses.
why should i become a member?
no video ads
but how much all of that cost?
Toledo e Leal Serviços de Internet LTDA.