This is a Assassin based build focusing on the Skill Blade Vortex. Cast several blades around you to kill any enemy that dare getting closer to you. A very fun build and totally recommended for beginners.
Great Clear Speed
Great Single Target Damage
Stays too Close to enemies
- If you want more clear speed and sweet explosions you can buy a rare body armour with Evasion + Energy Shield, At least 70 Life and "Enemies you kill explode, dealing 3% of their life as physical damage". This kind of armour is expensive though. Examples here.
- Carcass Jack is the awesome budget alternative. It grants up to 50% Area Damage and Increased Area of Effect, 70 Life, 12% to all elemental resistances and 1045 Evasion.
- Cold Iron Point dagger is mandatory for this build, it grants +3 to level of all Physical Spell Gems. Wearing 2 we have +6 levels to Blade Vortex, this grants a big load of extra damage.
- I recommend Starkonja's Head because it grants a good amount of life, critical chance, evasion and Dexterity.
- A rare helmet with life, elemental resistances and evasion. Examples here.
- Rare gloves with life, elemental resistances and energy shield. Examples here.
- Rare boots with movement speed, life, elemental resistances and Armour. Examples here.
- A rare belt with strength, life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- An Essence Worm ring is mandatory in order to use all Auras and Buffs together.
- A rare ring with strength, life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare amulet with strength, life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- 2 Divine Life Flasks. Look for mods like ''instant recovery'', ''removes bleeding'' and ''removes freeze''. Examples here and here.
- 1 Stibnite Flask for evasion boost and blind source for your enemies. Examples here.
- 1 Quicksilver Flask for more clear speed. Examples here.
- 1 Diamond Flask for more critical chance. Examples here.
- The good old Atziri's Promise for a big boost to your damage and life leech.
- If you have a good amount of currency you can also use Sin's Rebirth for more damage
- Helmet: 40% Increased Blade Vortex Damage
- Gloves: Of Fury
- Boots: Movement Speed
P.S. Enchantments are not super important, so don't feel bad if you don't have the right ones ;)
- First Choice: Overcharge (Crimson + Black + Silver)
- Alternative Option #1:
- Alternative Option #2:
FULL BUILD ATTRIBUTE REQUIREMENTS
- Strength: 155
- Dexterity: 155
- Intelligence: 155
Vaal Blade Vortex
Power Charge on Critical
Empower lvl 3 or 4 (If 6 Linked Sockets)
Flesh and Stone
Herald of Purity
Cast When Damage Taken (level 11)
Steelskin (level 16)
Arcane Surge (level 6)
Vaal Righteous Fire
Clarity (level 7)
Summon Stone Golem
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more HP at your rare gear. You can have ''+89 to maximum life'' on your helmet for instance.
You say the build is cheap, but there are some expensive recommended items there. How?
- Those items are only recommended and not mandatory. Maximize a build with the best possible items and 6 Linkeds takes a good amount of currency. Start using 4 Linkeds on low tier maps in order to farm currency to upgrade your gear.
Controlled Destruction removes 100% of my critical chance, does this mean that I'll never dead critical strikes?