Main source of damage. Ethereal blades spin around you for a duration, repeatedly damaging enemies they pass through. (You can and should use Vaal Blade Vortex)
Flesh and Stone
Needs to be on Flesh stance all the time, it maims nearby enemies for up to 29% increased physical damage taken (when supported by Maim).
Good movement skill that will also trigger Arcane Surge for more spell damage and cast speed.
They are going to keep chilling and shocking your enemies for more damage and survivability.
Orb of Storms
Linked with lvl 7 Arcane Surge it will always grant a Spell damage and Cast speed buff when used. It also instant kill enemies with 10% life or lower because of Culling Strike.
When linked with Cast When Damage Taken gives you a shield that absorbs Damage when you take a certain amount of Damage (Keep CWDT at LVL 11 and Steelskin at LVL 16)
Temporary aura that grants a huge amount of chance to dodge attacks and spells. (Use it on bosses)
Vaal Righteous Fire
Grants 8 seconds of 39% more spell damage. Great to use during a big fight. WARNING: Righteous Fire is going to kill you! You have to use VAAL Righteous Fire.
Summon Stone Golem
Grants extra life regeneration.
Auto cast as soon as you take a little amount of damage. This will create a Consecrated Ground, granting more life regeneration for you and 100% increased critical strike chance on your enemies.
Cause nearby enemies to take a huge amount of extra physical damage.
- x% Increased Physical Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Area Damage
- x% Increased Cast Speed
- x% Increased Spell Damage
- I highly recommend you to get an Abyssal jewel with "Chance to gain Onslaught on kill", it increases a lot your clear speed. Examples here.
- I highly recommend getting a Militant Faith. It grants Inner Conviction, that gives you 3% more damage for each power charge. Click here for more information about this jewel and how to use it.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Spark until level 12, then change to Blade Vortex. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more cast speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Axiom Perpetuum is totally awesome for leveling up this build, it grants elemental damage, cast speed and a LOT of critical chance. (equipable at level 10)
- Heartbreaker is your option when you reach level 50, it grants up to 70% increased spell damage, 30% critical chance and Culling Strike. Use two until you reach level 62 and start using 2 Cold Iron Point.