Main source of damage. Ethereal blades spin around you for a duration, repeatedly damaging enemies they pass through. (You can and should use Vaal Blade Vortex)
Good movement skill
Herald of Purity
Grants more physical damage
This Brand is for bosses. It’ll curse them with Assassin's Mark for more critical chance and multiplier. It'll also trigger Arcane Surge for more spell damage.
Gives you a shield that absorbs Damage. Keep it on your Left-Click shortcut so you'll activate it while walking.
Temporary aura that grants a huge amount of chance to dodge attacks and spells. (Use it on bosses)
Vaal Righteous Fire
Grants 8 seconds of 19% more spell damage. Great to use during a big fight. WARNING: Righteous Fire is going to kill you! You have to use VAAL Righteous Fire.
Summon Stone Golem
Grants extra life regeneration.
Grants more Mana Regeneration, keep it at level 10
Cause nearby enemies to take a huge amount of extra physical damage.
Creates a shield with up to 3640 life that take up to 60% of the damage for you. Details here.
- x% Increased Physical Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Area Damage
- x% Increased Spell Damage
- I highly recommend you to get an Abyssal jewel with "Chance to gain Onslaught on kill", it increases a lot your clear speed. Examples here.
- I highly recommend getting a Militant Faith. It grants Inner Conviction, that gives you 3% more damage for each power charge. Click here for more information about this jewel and how to use it.
- 1 Cluster Jewel with Force Multiplier. Examples here.
- 2 Cluster Jewels with Assert Dominance. Examples here.
- Cluster Jewel details here.
- If you don't have the Cluster jewel use this TREE.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Ethereal Knives until level 12, then change to Blade Vortex. For auras and detailed leveling setups click