Main source of damage. Slam the ground, unleashing a fiery fissure in front of you, dealing area damage and randomly releasing a number of smaller fissures branching off from it. Consume an Endurance Charge every third time you slam the ground with this skill.
Grants a big attack damage buff, use it on bosses.
Grants a big attack speed buff, use it on bosses.
Herald of Ash
A buff that grant a % of your physical damage as extra fire damage.
Blood and Sand
Grants extra area of effect or extra area damage depending on your stance. Use Sand for clear and Blood for bosses.
Grants Frenzy Charges on kill and a great attack speed buff.
Herald of Purity
Grants more physical damage.
A great movement skill.
Gives you a shield that absorbs Damage when you take a certain amount of Damage.
Summon Stone Golem
Golem that grants extra life regeneration
Temporary shield that absorbs damage and boost your armour. Use it on bosses.
Generates Endurance Charges
- Physical Damage
- x% Increased Fire Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Melee Damage
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% Increased Critical Multiplier
- 1 Large Cluster Jewel with Fuel the Fight. Examples here.
- 2 Cluster Jewels with Precise Retaliation. Examples here.
- Cluster Jewel details here.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Frost Blades until level 28, then you can change to Tectonic Slam. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- The Princess is a low level sword with high physical damage. Use it until level 28 (equipable at level 10).
- Lakishus's Blade is a sword with better damage. Use it until level 47 (equipable at level 28).
- Innsbury Edge has better DPS, use it until level 58 (equipable at level 47).
- Ichimonji has great DPS and Attack Speed, use it until you get your Oni-Goroshi.
From lvl 28 on Oni-Goroshi is the best leveling weapon for you. But remember to have 75% of Fire Resistance and it would also be good to be wearing a Shaper’s Seed for more life regeneration. Use your Enduring Cry often to get your Endurance Charges on as much as you can.