Main source of damage. Fires an arrow which deals chaos damage in an area on impact, and spreads caustic ground. Enemies standing on the caustic ground take chaos damage over time.
While the Caustic Ground is still up you spam Toxic Rain to increase your damage to bosses.
A great movement skill
Wither totems are going to apply the Wither debuff for a lot of extra chaos damage taken.
Aura that grants more Damage over Time.
Grants more mana regeneration.
Temporary aura that grants a big chance to dodge attacks and spells. Use it on Bosses.
Temporary aura that grants a big boost to your attack speed. Use it on Bosses.
Grants temporary shield that absorbs damage. Linked with Cast When Damage Taken to be activated everytime you recieve a certain amount of damage.
- x% Increased Chaos Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Projectile Damage
- x% Increased Damage Over Time
- x% Increased Area Damage
- I highly recommend you to get an Abyssal jewel with "Chance to gain Onslaught on kill", it increases a lot your clear speed. Examples here.
- With +X% to damage over time multiplier while affected by Malevolence. It's expensive and not mandatory at all. But it improves your damage. Examples here.
- 1 Cluster Jewel with Touch of Cruelty. Examples here.
- 2 Cluster Jewels with Flow of Life. Examples here.
- Cluster Jewel details here.
- If you don't have the Cluster jewel use this TREE.
- Help Eramir and get 2 extra Passive Points for your Skill Tree.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Caustic Arrow right at the start. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Silverbranch is a low level bow that provides + to level of Bow Gems, it can easily take you to lvl 36 (equipable at level 1).