Summon Carrion Golem
The Carrion Golem attacks with a series of slashes that increase in speed and damage, as well as a cascade of bone spikes, and deals more damage for each of your non-golem minions near it.
They trigger Feeding Frenzy grating more damage to all your minions. They also maim enemies for 14% more physical damage taken.
Please click here Spectres details.
Is great for you to have more control over the position of your minions.
Is a great movement skill
Grants more attack speed to your minions.
Grants more Energy Shield.
Causes your Energy Shield recharge not to be delayed by damage, this pretty much makes you immortal. Use it on Bosses.
Grants a huge attack speed buff to our minions
Grants an attack speed buff to our minions
Highly increases the damage taken by your enemies.
Purity of Fire
Increases your Maximum Fire Resistance.
Purity of Ice
Increases your Maximum Cold Resistance.
Purity of Lightning
Increases your Maximum Lightning Resistance.
Grants a lot of extra Energy Shield regeneration.
Grants increased critical chance and accuracy. (Keep it level 10)
Grants Impale Chance.
- I highly recommend you guys to get an Abyss Jewel that grants chance to blind and taunt to your minions. Examples here.
- 2 Large Cluster Jewel with Rotten Claws. Examples here.
- 3 Medium Cluster Jewels with Replenishing Presence. Exemples here.
- 1 Medium Cluster Jewels with Pure Aptitude. Exemples here.
- Cluster Jewel details here.
- Help Eramir and get 2 extra Passive Points for your Skill Tree.
This build has an easy leveling process. Start With Freezing Pulse until lvl 4, then use Summon Raging Spirit until you reach level 68, when you'll equip your Shavronne’s Wrappings and Prism Guardian. Now you can start using Golems as main skill. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Atziri's Foible is an awesome amulet to solve any mana problems in early levels. (equipable at level 16)
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Mark of the Red Covenant Raging Spirits refresh their duration on kill, making them more comfortable and less mana dependent (equipable at level 26)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Earendel's Embrace grants up to 40% increased minion damage each, use two of them until level 68 when you'll start using Carrion Golems.