Main source of damage. Icicles emerge from the ground in a series of small bursts, each damaging enemies caught in the area. Remember that this skill must be socketed in your Soul Mantle, so it'll be turned into a Totem Skill.
A great movement skill for evading heavy attacks.
Grants temporary shield that absorbs damage. Linked with Cast When Damage Taken to be activated everytime you recieve a certain amount of damage.
Temporary buff that grants massive attack speed, use it on bosses.
Frostbite is a curse that reduces enemies' Cold resistance in 44%. It's also supported by Arcane Surge that grants a cast speed and spell damage buff everytime you cast it.
An aura that grants extra mana regeneration.
Buff that grants physical damage taken reduction. It will take a little of your total life, but worth it.
Summon Lightning Golem
Minion that grants a cast speed buff. It's also supported by Culling Strike, so enemies with 10% life or lower are going to die instantly when this Golem touches them (This is awesome against big Bosses like Shaper).
Debuff bosses' Cold resistance
- x% Increased Spell Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Cold Damage
- x% Increased Cast Speed
- x% Increased Totem Damage
-x% Critical Multiplier
- Self-flaggelation - Here's the main reason why those curses are going to be a benefit, with this unique jewel placed in any jewel slot, you can get up to 240% increased damage, because it grants up to 20% increased damage per curse and you can have up to 12. (Mandatory)
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Frostbolt and change for Glacial Cascade Totems as soon as you reach Ancestral Bond on the skill tree. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Atziri's Foible is an awesome amulet to solve any mana problems in early levels. (equipable at level 16)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more cast speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Spine of the First Claimant provides up to 64% increased Cold damage each, use two. (equipable at level 20)
- Frozen Trail provides 2 extra Frostbolt projectiles, it's pretty cheap and helps a lot your leveling process, I highly recommend you to equip one as soon as you unlock a jewel slot.