Fires an arc of knives in front of the caster which deals physical damage. We're converting most of its physical damage to cold damage and using an unique jewel to cast knives in a nova.
Gives you a shield that absorbs Damage when you take a certain amount of Damage (Keep CWDT at LVL 11 and Steelskin at LVL 16)
These 3 Heralds are the reason why this build is so explosive. They also increases your Damage and Penetration.
Temporary aura that grants extra chance to dodge attacks and spells.
Summon Ice Golem
Stone Golem boosts your Critical Strike Chance.
Great moviment skill.
Vaal Blade Vortex
Activate it on bosses for more single target damage.
Vaal Righteous Fire
Temporary aura that grants a huge amount of extra spell damage. (use it on bosses)
It applies cold exposure to enemies, debuffing their cold resistance in 25%
- Spell Damage
- Cold Damage
- Critical Multiplier
- Projectile Damage
- Maximum Life
- I highly recommend you guys to get an Abyss Jewel with "x% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on kill" and "+x to maximum life" Examples here.
- With +X% to critical strike chance while affected by Hatred. It's expensive and not mandatory at all. But it improves your damage. Examples here.
- 1 Cluster Jewel with at least Doryani's Lesson and 1 Jewel Socket. Examples here.
- 1 Cluster Jewel with at least Precise Retaliation and 1 Jewel Socket. Examples here.
- Cluster Jewel details here.
- If you don't have the Cluster jewel use this TREE.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
Start using Spark until level 12 then change to Arc. Keep it as your main skill until you reach the Winter Spirit node in your passive tree, around level 62, then equip your Mandatory Uniques and 2 Singularity. Now you are ready for Ethereal Knives. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more cast speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Axiom Perpetuum is totally awesome for leveling up this build, it grants elemental damage, cast speed and a LOT of critical chance. (equipable at level 10)