This is a Gladiator based build focusing on the Skill Frost Blades. Great build for fast clearing maps. Has an easy leveling process and it's cheap, great for beginners looking for a build to start a new League.
Awesome Clear Speed
Great Single Target
Best Shield for this build is expensive
- The best body armour for this build would be an Elder one with a lot life, and more critical strike chance for attacks. Examples here.
- I also recommend a Belly of The Beast, it provides up to 40% increased maximum life and 15% to all elemental resistances.
- Ichimonji is cheap and awesome for this build, It has up to 270 DPS, 5% reduced mana reserved, 10% increased effect of your buffs and 25% increased attack speed.
- If currency is not a problem you can treat yourself a rare foil with high physical DPS, Attack speed and Critical Chance. Examples here.
- The best shield for this build is The Surrender, It grants 30% chance to block, Up to 120 Life, up to 1513 armour, +1500 armour if you've blocked recently and you recover 250 Life when you block. Unfortunately it's a bit expensive.
- The best budget option is the Lioneyes' Remorse, it grants 30% Block Chance, up to 210 Life and up to 1727 Armour.
- I recommend a rare helmet with life, elemental resistances and armour. Examples here.
- If currency is not a problem you can get one with "Nearby Enemies have -9% to Cold Resistance". Examples here.
- Rare gloves with life, elemental resistances and dexterity. Examples here.
- Rare boots with movement speed, life, elemental resistances and armour. Examples here.
- A rare belt with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare ring with life, elemental resistances and accuracy. Examples here.
- A rare ring with life, elemental resistances and Intelligence. Examples here.
- The Pandemonius is expensive and not mandatory, but if you have the money to buy it you should. This amulet grants 20% cold penetration, 30% increased cold damage and it blinds your enemies granting more survivability.
- A rare amulet with life, elemental resistances and Intelligence. Examples here.
- Divine Life Flasks. Look for mods like ''instant recovery'', ''removes bleeding'' and ''removes freeze''. Examples here and here.
- Diamond Flask for more critical strikes. Look for mods like "increased duration" and "increased armour during flask effect". Examples here.
- The good old Atziri's Promise for a big boost to your damage and life leech.
- A Lion's Roar to boost your armour and melee physical damage.
- A Rumi's Concoction grants the extra block chance you need to get Max Block.
- Helmet: 40% Increased Frost Blades Damage.
- Gloves: Of Fury
- Boots: Elemental Penetration
P.S. Enchantments are not super important, so don't feel bad if you don't have the right ones ;)
- First Choice: Panopticon (Verdant + Indigo + Opalescent)
- Alternative Option #1: //
- Alternative Option #2: //
FULL BUILD ATTRIBUTE REQUIREMENTS
- Strength: 159
- Dexterity: 155
- Intelligence: 98
Change Ancestral Call for Ruthless when facing bosses
Elemental Damage with Attacks
Fortify (If 5 Linked Sockets)
Melee Physical Damage (If 6 Linked Sockets)
BOOTS OR HELMET
Cast When Damage Taken (level 11)
Steelskin (level 16)
Vaal Molten Shell
BOOTS OR HELMET
Herald of Purity
Herald of Ice
Summon Ice Golem
HEALTH TYPE: Life
MAIN SKILL TYPE: Melee Attack
STARTER VIABLE: Yes
BEGINNER FRIENDLY: Yes
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more HP at your rare gear. You can have ''+89 to maximum life'' on your helmet for instance.
You say the build is cheap, but there are some expensive recommended items there. How?