Main source of damage. Attack an enemy with increased range, releasing icy blades from the targeted enemy which fly at other enemies.
Use it on bosses to reduce their cold resistance.
Awesome movement skill.
Grants temporary shield that absorbs damage. Linked with Cast When Damage Taken to be activated everytime you recieve a certain amount of damage.
Temporary buff that grants massive attack speed, use it on bosses.
Herald of Ice
Increases damage and clear speed
Temporary buff that grants massive chance to dodge attacks and spells, use it on bosses.
Grants frenzy charges and an attack speed buff.
A aura that grants a % of your physical damage as extra cold damage.
Ancestral Warchief and Protector
Grant a big attack damage and speed buff. Also instant kill enemies with 10% life or lower when supported by Culling Strike.
A curse that reduces enemies' cold resistance in 44%
- x% Increased Melee Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Cold Damage
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% Increased Critical Multiplier
- I highly recommend you guys to get an Abyss Jewel with "x% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on kill" and "+x to maximum life" Examples here.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Frost Blades already in level 1. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. It's very cheap and you can start using already at lvl 1. I like to use 2 or even 3 of them for leveling
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- The Princess is a low level sword with good attack speed (equipable at level 10).
- Lakishu's Blade better amount of attack speed and damage (equipable at level 28).
- Innsbury Edge better attack damage. Short after equipping this sword you are going to start picking Claw nodes on you passive tree, so it's time to start looking for a good Claw. I recommend to use Innsbury Edge unti level 60, then trade them for 2 The Wasp Nest until level 62 when you are going to trade 1 Wasp Nest for 1 Bloodseeker. Reaching level 68 replace the other Wasp Nest with Touch of Anguish.