Main source of damage. Attack an enemy with increased range, releasing icy blades from the targeted enemy which fly at other enemies.
This Brand is for bosses, it will cast Frost Bomb that reduces enemies’ cold resistance in 25%. It’ll also curse them with Assassin’s Mark for more Critical Chance and Multiplier.
Awesome movement skill.
Grants temporary shield that absorbs damage. Linked with Cast When Damage Taken to be activated everytime you recieve a certain amount of damage.
Vaal Molten Shell
Temporary buff that grants extra armour and a shield that absorbs damage, use it on bosses.
Herald of Ice
Increases damage and clear speed
Herald of Purity
Grants more physical damage
Grants frenzy charges and an attack speed buff.
A aura that grants a % of your physical damage as extra cold damage.
Ancestral Warchief and Protector
Grant a big attack damage and speed buff. Also instant kill enemies with 10% life or lower when supported by Culling Strike.
Summon Ice Golem
Grants more Accuracy and Critical Chance
STEP BY STEP
- Check the steps here
- Soul of Lunaris
- Soul of Tukohama
- Physical Damage
- x% Increased Cold Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Melee Damage
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% Increased Critical Multiplier
- I highly recommend you guys to get an Abyss Jewel with "x% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on kill" and "+x to maximum life" Examples here.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Frost Blades already in level 1. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lycosidae is a great leveling shield (equipable at level 11).
- The Princess is a low level sword with high physical damage. Use it until level 28 (equipable at level 10).
- Lakishus's Blade is a sword with better damage. Use it until level 47 (equipable at level 28).
- Innsbury Edge has better DPS, use it until level 58 when you'll equip Ichimonji. (equipable at level 47).
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more HP at your rare gear. You can have ''+89 to maximum life'' on your helmet for instance.
You say the build is cheap, but there are some expensive recommended items there. How?