Throws a mine that fires projectiles in a nova when detonated.
Not only grant 10% more mine damage, but they also chill and shock your enemies.
Orb of Storms
Supported with Culling Strike instant kills enemies with 10% life or lower. It will also trigger Arcane Surge for a Spell Damage Buff. [Remember to keep Arcane Surge at level 6]
is a temporary aura that grants a huge amount of chance to dodge attacks and spells. (Use it on bosses)
Grants a huge amount of extra mana regeneration
Vaal Righteous Fire
Grants 8 seconds of 39% more spell damage. Great to use during a big fight. [Remember that you must use VAAL Righteous Fire. If you use the regular Righteous Fire, you are going to die.]
Great Movement Skill
- Cold Damage
- Spell Damage
- Mine Damage
- Critical Multiplier
- Maximum Life
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
Start using Stormblast Mine on level 1, change for Icicle Mine on level 12 and the sky is the limit. Reaching level 12 keep 2 Icicle mine gems socketed in your gear. For now you’ll only use 1 but this way you can level up both at the same time. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Doedre's Tenure for gloves, mainly because of its high amount of spell damage and because there're no drawbacks for a build that doesn’t use cast speed.. (equipable at level 12)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level spell caster characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Axiom Perpetuum is totally awesome for leveling up this build, it grants elemental damage and a LOT of critical chance. (equipable at level 10)
- Spine of the First Claimant provides up to 64% increased Cold damage each, use two until level 41 when you will equip your Tremor Rod. (equipable at level 20)