Main source of damage. Fires a poisonous projectile based on your weapon that will chain between enemies.
Causes your enemies to receive up to 90% increased Chaos Damage, this is awesome against Bosses.
Grants 20% MORE attack speed, it increases a lot your DPS.
Temporary aura that grants a huge attack speed buff. Use it on Bosses.
Grants the elusive buff and 6 Wither stacks to those who enter its area. It’s awesome for instant applying 6 Wither stacks on bosses.
Grants an attack speed buff and generates Frenzy Charges.
Grants 20% more damage over time.
They are going to keep Chilling and Shocking enemies for more survivability and damage.
Grants Accuracy and Critical Chance. Keep it on level 5.
Great Movement Skill
Allows you to stock some of the poison you’ve dealt and release all this damage over time when you want to. Release it at bosses for extra damage.
- x% Increased Chaos Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Projectile Damage
- x% Increased Damage Over Time
- x% Increased Chaos Damage Over Time Multiplier
- I highly recommend you to get an Abyssal jewel with "Chance to gain Onslaught on kill", it increases a lot your clear speed. Examples here.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Cobra Lash right at the start. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Atziri's Foible is an awesome amulet to solve any mana problems in early levels. (equipable at level 16)
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Bloodplay is cheap and it has great DPS and attacks speed. (equipable at level 15)
- Mightflay is cheap and has an awesome DPS for its level. (equipable at level 30)
- Widowmaker is also cheap and together with its great DPS it also grants high critical chance.