Rain of Arrow
Main source of clear speed. Rain of Arrows fires 21 arrows that hit several enemies for second. Also triggering a lot of Ice Novas killing every monster on your way.
Main source of Single Target damage, Blast Rain will hit bosses several times per second triggering a lot of Ice Novas and dealing tons of damage.
Frostbolt will be socketed on Asenath's Chant to be automatically triggered when you use a bow skill. It’s important to be Frostbolt because of its interaction with Ice Nova.
Causes Cold Exposure on enemies, reducing their cold resistance in 25%.
Great movement skill.
Vaal Righteous Fire
Temporary aura that grants 28% more spell damage. (use it on bosses)
Herald of Ice
Grants more damage and clear speed.
Temporary aura that grants a huge amount of chance to dodge attacks and spells. (use it on bosses)
Keep chilling and shocking your enemies for more damage and survivability.
Grants extra accuracy and critical chance.
- Cold Damage
- Spell Damage
- Area Damage
- Maximum Life
- Critical Multiplier
- I highly recommend you to get an Abyssal jewel with "Chance to gain Onslaught on kill", it increases a lot your clear speed. Examples here.
- 1 Cluster Jewel with Pressure Points and Precise Retaliation is also mandatory. Details here.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has a not so easy leveling process, Start using Freezing Pulse on level 1 and change for Arc on level 12. Reaching level 70 you’ll have a reliable amount of critical chance to start using the Cast on Critical Setup. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Atziri's Foible is an awesome amulet to solve any mana problems in early levels. (equipable at level 16)
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of its cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more cast speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Axiom Perpetuum is totally awesome for leveling up this build, it grants elemental damage, cast speed and a LOT of critical chance. (equipable at level 10)
- The Dark Seer grants up to 72% increased damage and chance to blind your enemies. Use 2 until you reach lvl 70 and start using Cast on Critical setups. (equipable at level 32)