Cyclone can hit enemies lots of times per second, perfect to deal lots of critical strikes triggering Frostbolt and Ice Nova. It’s important that you keep less than 7,5 Attacks per Second on your Cyclone. This optimizes your Triggers/Second.
Frostbolt will be socketed on Cospri's Malice to be automatically triggered when you deal a critical strike. It’s important to be Frostbolt because of its interaction with Ice Nova.
A great movement skill for evading heavy attacks.
Gives you a shield that absorbs Damage. Keep it in your Left-Click shortcut so you’ll activate it while walking.
This Brand is for bosses, it will curse them with Assassin’s Mark for more Critical Chance and Multiplier. When you cast it, you’ll also trigger Arcane Surge for more Spell Damage. (Keep Arcane Surge level 6)
Vaal Righteous Fire
Grants more spell damage for a period of time, use it on bosses.
Grants more Life and Energy Shield regeneration per second
Grants more Cold Damage
Herald of Ice
Adds Cold Damage and Increases Clear Speed
Flesh and Stone
An aura that blinds nearby enemies for more survivability (Keep in on th Stone stance).
Grants more accuracy and critical chance (Keep it level 10)
- Cold Damage
- Spell Damage
- Area Damage
- Maximum Life
- Critical Multiplier
- Frozen Trail (1x mandatory) - But it's good to use 2 while leveling with Frostbolt
- Thread of Hope (1x mandatory) - It must have a Large Ring. This jewel will allow us to pick some important nodes on the Skill Tree. Details here.
- Place them like this.
- You need a Watcher's Eye with "Life gained on hit while affected by Vitality". With all those Cyclone hits + all those spells being triggered this jewel grants a lot of Life per Second. Examples here.
- You need a jewel that adds Fire Damage to Spell to be able to ignite enemies. Examples here.
- 1 Cluster Jewel with Cold to the Core. Examples here.
- 1 Cluster Jewels with Cold Conduction and Stormrider. Examples here.
- 1 Cluster Jewels with Assert Dominance and Magnifier. Examples here.
- Cluster Jewel details here.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build is actually easy to level up, but its mechanics might make it a little confusing for those who don’t have experience in the game. You start leveling up with Frostbolt and change to Cast on Critical on level 68. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more cast speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Axiom Perpetuum is totally awesome for leveling up this build, it grants elemental damage, cast speed and a LOT of critical chance. (equipable at level 10)
- Spine of the First Claimant provides up to 64% increased Cold damage each, use two. (equipable at level 20)
- The Dark Seer grants up to 82% increased damage. (equipable at level 32)
- Frozen Trail provides 2 extra Frostbolt projectiles, it's pretty cheap and helps a lot your leveling process, I highly recommend you to equip one as soon as you unlock a jewel slot.