Main source of damage. Your melee weapon strikes enemies, converting physical damage to a random element. But we're also using 2 Combat Focus jewels so our Wild Strike will always choose Cold Damage.
Grants a big attack damage buff, use it on bosses.
Grants a big attack speed buff, use it on bosses.
Herald of Ice
Is a buff that grants more DPS and makes enemies explode for more clear speed.
Grants Frenzy Charges on kill and a great attack speed buff.
Grants a lot more DPS giving a % of your physical damage as extra cold damage.
A great movement skill.
grants an accuracy and critical chance buff, keep it at level 12 for you to have a comfortable amount of mana.
Temporary aura that grants extra chance to dodge attacks and spells. Use it on bosses.
Applies cold exposure to enemies, debuffing their cold resistance in 25%
- Physical Damage
- x% Increased Cold Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Melee Damage
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% Increased Critical Multiplier
- I highly recommend you to get an Abyssal jewel with "Chance to gain Onslaught on kill", it increases a lot your clear speed. Examples here.
- Combat Focus are mandatory for this build, you need 2 a Viridian and a Cobalt one. Place them like this
- Watcher's Eye with +X% to critical strike chance while affected by Hatred. It's expensive and not mandatory at all. But it improves your damage.
RECOMMENDED CLUSTER JEWES NODES
- Blanketed Snow
- Blast Freeze
- Details here
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. As Main Skill use Frost Blades until you equip both Combat Focus Jewels (Cobalt and Viridian), then you can start using Wild Strike. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Atziri's Foible is an awesome amulet to solve any mana problems in early levels. (equipable at level 16)
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- The Princess is a low level sword with high dps. Use two of them until level 28 (equipable at level 10).
- Lakishus's Blade is a sword with better damage. Use it until level 47 (equipable at level 28).
- Innsbury Edge has better DPS, use it until level 58 when you'll equip 2 Ichimonji. (equipable at level 47).