Main source of damage. Attacks with your main hand, slamming the ground at a targeted location. If there is an enemy close to the targeted location, you'll teleport to it from a short distance away before performing the slam, and additionally create consecrated ground.
Grants a big attack damage buff, use it on bosses.
Grants a big attack speed buff, use it on bosses.
Herald of Ash
A buff that grant a % of your physical damage as extra fire damage.
Blood and Sand
Grants extra area of effect or extra area damage depending on your stance. Use Sand for clear and Blood for bosses.
Grants Frenzy Charges on kill and a great attack speed buff.
Grants more fire damage.
A great movement skill.
Gives you a shield that absorbs Damage when you take a certain amount of Damage.
Summon Ice Golem
Golem that grants extra accuracy rating
Temporary aura that grants extra chance to dodge attacks and spells. Use it on bosses.
Intimidates enemies for 10% more damage taken and makes your next 2 attacks to deal Double Damage.
STEP BY STEP
- Check the steps here
- Soul of Lunaris
- Soul of Garukhan
- Physical Damage
- x% Increased Fire Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Melee Damage
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% Increased Critical Multiplier
- If you are a rich player you can also buy a Watcher's Eye with x% of physical damage as extra fire damage while affected by Anger. Examples here.
- 1 Cluster Jewel with at least Precise Retaliation and 1 Jewel Socket. Examples here.
- Cluster Jewel details here.
- If you don't have the Cluster jewel use this TREE.
KILL ALL BANDITS
- Help Eramir and get 2 extra Passive Points for your Skill Tree.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Ground Slam until level 12, then you can change to Sunder. Start using Consecrated Path on level 28. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Atziri's Foible is an awesome amulet to solve any mana problems in early levels. (equipable at level 16)
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Gorebreaker is a low level mace with high physical damage. Use two of them until level 13 (equipable at level 10).
- Brightbeak is a one hand mace with super attack speed. Use it until level 32 (equipable at level 20).
- Flesh-Eater has better DPS (equipable at level 32).
- Prismatic Eclipse is a sword with more DPS, now we're picking sword nodes on our passive tree (equipable at level 53).
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?