Main source of damage. Attacks with your main hand, slamming the ground at a targeted location. If there is an enemy close to the targeted location, you'll teleport to it from a short distance away before performing the slam, and additionally create consecrated ground.
Vaal Ancestral Warchief
Grants a big attack damage buff and deals a lot of damage itself. Linked with Culling Strike it also instant kills enemies’ with 10% life. (This is awesome for big bosses like The Shaper)
Herald of Ash
A buff that grant a % of your physical damage as extra fire damage.
Herald of Purity
A buff that grants extra damage and minions.
Grants Frenzy Charges on kill and a great attack speed buff.
Orb of Storms
Grants Power Charges on bosses
A great movement skill.
A curse that reduces enemies' fire resistance in 44%
Summon Ice Golem
Golem that grants extra accuracy rating
- Physical Damage
- x% Increased Fire Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Melee Damage
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% Increased Critical Multiplier
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Ground Slam until level 12, then you can change to Sunder. Start using Consecrated Path on level 28. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. It's very cheap and you can start using already at lvl 1. I like to use 2 or even 3 of them for leveling
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Gorebreaker is a low level mace with high physical damage. Use two of them until level 13 (equipable at level 10).
- Brightbeak is a one hand mace with super attack speed. Use it until level 32 (equipable at level 20).
- Flesh-Eater has better DPS (equipable at level 32).
- Innsbury Edge is a sword with more DPS, now we're picking sword nodes on our passive tree (equipable at level 47).
- Ichimonji more DPS, use it until level 66, when you'll be able to equip Dreamfeather (equipable at level 58)