Main source of damage. Channelling draws in energy around you to repeatedly build up stages, damaging a number of nearby enemies when you do so. Release to unleash a powerful burst of energy in a beam in front of you.. Remember that this skill must be socketed in your Soul Mantle, so it'll be turned into a Totem Skill.
A great movement skill for evading heavy attacks.
Gives you a shield that absorbs Damage. Keep it in your Left-Click shortcut so you’ll activate it while walking.
This Brand is for Bosses, it will curse them with Assassin’s Mark for more Critical Chance and Multiplier. It will also trigger Arcane Surge for more Spell Damage and Cast Speed.
Wave of Conviction
This mine setup is amazing, and you don’t even need to detonate them, because your Skitterbots will. Throw some of them on bosses and you’ll have:
- Up to 30% chance to deal Double Damage
- Frenzy Charges
- Wave Of Conviction will reduce their Lightning Resistance in 25%.
Vaal Righteous Fire
Temporary aura that grants 28% more spell damage. (use it on bosses)
Skitterbots are going to keep shocking and freezing enemies for more damage and survivability.
Summon Lightning Golem
Minion that grants a cast speed buff. It's also supported by Culling Strike, so enemies with 10% life or lower are going to die instantly when this Golem touches them (This is awesome against big Bosses like Shaper).
- x% Increased Spell Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Lightning Damage
- x% Increased Cast Speed
- x% Increased Totem Damage
-x% Critical Multiplier
- Self-flaggelation - Here's the main reason why those curses are going to be a benefit, with this unique jewel placed in any jewel slot, you can get up to 180% increased damage, because it grants up to 20% increased damage per curse and you can have up to 9. (Mandatory)
- Spire of Stone - Totems cannot be Stunned is an awesome extra for this build. Not mandatory, but really cheap. Place it like this
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Spark and change for Self Cast Arc + Arc Totem on level 12, Divine Ire Totems will be your main source of damage as soon as you reach Ancestral Bond on the skill tree. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Atziri's Foible is an awesome amulet to solve any mana problems in early levels. (equipable at level 16)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more cast speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Axiom Perpetuum is totally awesome for leveling up this build, ig grants elemental damage, cast speed and a LOT of critical chance. (equipable at level 10).
- Heartbreaker is your option when you reach level 50, it grants up to 70% increased spell damage, 30% critical chance and Culling Strike.