An arc of lightning stretches from the caster to a targeted enemy and chains on to other nearby enemies. Each time the main beam chains it will also chain to a second enemy.
Lightning Spire Trap
This will be our main source of single target damage. Throw 3 on bosses and spam your Arc Traps. The Arc Traps will shock them making Lightning Spire Trap deal more critical hits.
Orb of Storms
Grants the Arcane Surge buff for extra spell damage and cast speed. It will also be your best source of power charges, so keep casting it now and then.
Great movement skill to dodge heavy attacks.
Grants temporary shield that absorbs damage. Linked with Cast When Damage Taken to be activated everytime you recieve a certain amount of damage.
Temporary aura that grants extra chance to dodge attacks and spells. (use it on bosses)
Aura that increases your Mana Regeneration
They keep shocking and chilling your enemies for more damage and survivability.
Vaal Righteous Fire
Temporary aura that grants 39% more spell damage. (use it on bosses)
Aura that grants extra lightning damage.
- Lightning Damage
- Spell Damage
- Trap Damage
- Critical Multiplier
- Maximum Life
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Explosive Trap until level 12, then also use Lightning Trap for clear speed. Start using Arc Traps on level 38. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Doedre's Tenure for gloves, mainly because of it's high spell damage buff. (equipable at level 12)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Axiom Perpetuum is totally awesome for leveling up this build, it grants elemental damage, cast speed and a LOT of critical chance. (equipable at level 10)
- Deerstalker for boots because it grants Trap Support, start using it at level 38 for your Arc Traps (use at level 38)
- Heartbreaker is your option when you reach level 50, it grants up to 70% increased spell damage, 30% critical chance and Culling Strike.