Double Strike (Vaal Double Strike)
Main source of damage. Performs two fast attacks on target enemy with your main hand melee weapon. Vaal Double Strike creates 4 shadow clones to destroy bosses.
Boosts your attack speed and even make your enemies bleed to combine with your Bloodlust support on you Blade Flurry Setup. Always cast it on Bosses.
A great movement skill that even grants fortify.
Grants temporary physical damage immunity. Linked with Cast When Damage Taken to be activated everytime you recieve a certain amount of damage.
Temporary buff that grants massive attack speed, use it on bosses.
Aura that grants 36% of your physical damage as extra cold damage.
Herald of Ash
A buff that increases your DPS.
This will put you on low life and trigger adrenaline. more details here.
- Conqueror for taunting your enemies and more survivability
- Worthy Foe for more "Hit's can't be evaded" and more damage agains taunted enemies.
- First to strike, last to fall for intimidate enemies and trigger adrenaline when on low life.
- Soul of Lunaris
- Soul of Tukohama
- Physical Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Critical Multiplier
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% Increased Melee Damage
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Ground Slam until level 10, then already change to Double Strike. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Unstoppable Hero for increased attack speed, melee damage, armour, evasion and stun immunity while you have fortify..
STEP BY STEP
- Check the steps here
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more HP at your rare gear. You can have ''+89 to maximum life'' on your helmet for instance.
You say the build is cheap, but there are some expensive recommended items there. How?
- Those items are only recommended and not mandatory for this build to work. Maximize a build with the best possible items and 6 Linkeds takes a good amount of currency. Start using 4 Linkeds on low tier maps in order to farm currency to upgrade your gear.
I don’t have awesome clones like you do, what am I doing wrong?
- You’ll start creating clones when you replace Double Strike for Vaal Double Strike. But remember that you need to cast Vaal Double Strike twice in order to create 4 clones.
When should I replace Double Strike for Vaal Double Strike?
- As soon as you can! Now Vaal Double Strike also grants the Regular Double Strike, so you don’t lose anything. I recommend you to only cast Vaal Double Strike on bosses.
Why Immortal Call if you don't generate endurance charges?
- Endurance charges are not mandatory for Immortal Call to work, they just make it last longer.
Why Cast When Damage Taken at level 1 and Immortal Call at level 3?
- Cast When Damage Taken can only support spell gems that have the same required level or lower. At level 1 the required level of Cast When Damage Taken is 38, the same as Immortal Call at level 3.
Cast When Damage Taken cannot trigger Vaal skills, why do you put them on the same setup?
- Vaal Haste is not there to be triggered by Cast When Damage Taken, but to be supported by Increased Duration.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.