Main source of damage. Releases arrows along with a burst of lightning which damages all enemies in a cone. The arrows degrade in-flight as the lightning dissipates, soon vanishing.
Galvanic Arrow Totem
4 Galvanic Arrow Totems for more single target damage
Great movement skill
A curse that reduce enemies lightning resistance.
Temporary buff that grants massive attack speed, use it on bosses.
Temporary buff that grants more chance to dodge attacks and spells, use it on bosses.
Summon Ice Golem
A minion that grants critial chance and accuracy.
A aura that grants more lightning damage.
Skitterbots keep chilling and shocking enemies for more damage and survivability.
- x% Increased Lightning Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Projectile Damage
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% to Critical Multiplier
- Watcher's Eye with Physical to Lightning conversion grants you an almost 100% Lightning Galvanic Arrow, it's not mandatory, but it's also not very expensive.
- Watcher's Eye with Physical as extra Lightning and Conversion is perfect for you, but this one is expensive.
- Help Alira and get 15% to all elemental resistances, 20% critical multiplier and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Galvanic Arrow right on level 1 and the sky is the limit. But be aware that since we’re starting with Shadow, Galvanic Arrow won’t be available as a quest reward. In order to get one create a Ranger first, go to the first city get your Galvanic Arrow, put it in your Stash and go back to your Shadow. This process takes about 5 minutes. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Storm Cloud is a low level bow with a huge amount of attack speed and lightning damage, it can easily take you to lvl 32 (equipable at level 9).
- Death's Harp high DPS bow with good critical chance and 1 extra projectile (equipable at level 32).
- Death's Opus is somewhat expensive and not mandatory, but is going to make your way until lvl 62 easier where you'll be able to equip your Chin Sol (equipable at lvl 44)