Release a beam which deals lightning damage to enemies in a long area in front of you, and has several smaller beams branch off from it at an angle, hitting more enemies to the sides.
Gives you a shield that absorbs Damage. Keep it in your Left-Click shortcut so you’ll activate it while walking.
Herald of Thunder
Adds Lightning damage and hits nearby enemies.
Grants 21% more lightning damage
Grants 15% more spell, 39% increased critical chance and creates consecrated ground for 100% increased critical chance.
Great moviment skill.
This Brand is for bosses, it will cast Wave of Conviction that reduces enemies’ Lightning resistance in 50% (25% + 25% because of Mastermind of Discord) It’ll also curse them with Assassin’s Mark for more Critical Chance and Multiplier. Above all, it will create corpses with Desecrate. Those corpses are going to feed your Devouring Diadem, replenishing your Life and Energy shield.
Vaal Righteous Fire
Grants 8 seconds of 28% more spell damage. Great to use during a big fight. WARNING: Righteous Fire is going to kill you! You have to use VAAL Righteous Fire.
Is a temporary aura that grants a huge chance to dodge attacks and spells. Use it on Bosses.
Is a temporary aura that grants a huge cast speed boost. Use it on Bosses.
Summon Lightning Golem
Grants Extra Cast Speed
Grants more block chance for attacks and spells. Since it’s linked with Cast When Damage Taken, it will be automatically casted when you take a certain amount of damage. (keep CWDT at level 11 and Tempest Shield at level 14)
- Spell Damage
- Lightning Damage
- Critical Multiplier
- Area Damage
- Maximum Life
- I highly recommend you guys to get an Abyss Jewel with "x% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on kill" and "+x to maximum life" Examples here.
- With Damage Penetrates X% Lightning Resistance while affected by Wrath. It's expensive and not mandatory at all. But it improves your damage. Examples here.
- 1 Cluster Jewel with Storm Drinker. Examples here.
- 2 Cluster Jewels with Overshock. Examples here.
- Cluster Jewel details here.
- If you don't have the Cluster Jewels use this TREE.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
Start using Spark until level 12 then change to Arc. Keep it as your main skill until level 31 when you’ll start using Crackling Lance. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more cast speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Axiom Perpetuum is totally awesome for leveling up this build, it grants elemental damage, cast speed and a LOT of critical chance. (equipable at level 10)
- The Dark Seer grants up to 82% increased damage. Use it with a Light of Lunaris Shield. Use it until level 62 when you’ll equip your Singularity.