This is an Inquisitor based build focusing on the Skill Arc. This is a very powerful build able to reach over 1 million DPS on End Game Bosses since your critical strikes ignore Elemental Resistances. It's easy to level and a great build for beginners.
Easy to play
Good currency farmer
Ignore Enemies' Resistances
Great Clear Speed
High Damage on End Game Bosses
No Mana Leech
You need to keep distance from bosses
Vulnerable to Elemental Reflect
- Inpulsa's Broken Heart is the best body armour for this build, it grants up to 80 life, 50% increased damage, 40% increased shock effect and makes your shocked enemies explode dealing AoE damage. It's not so cheap though.
- As a budget alternative you can usa a rare energy shield body armour with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- I recommend Dual Wielding weapons that grant extra damage for you, but if you want extra defenses you can totally wear a Shield on your Off-hand slot.
- I recommend dual wielding Void Battery, each wand grants up to 20% increased cast speed, 1 extra Power charge, and 25% increased spell damage per Power Charge. Since you have 8 Power charges, you end up with 400% increased spell damage minus 80% because of another mod, but 320% increased spell damage is too much man!
- If you don't have enough currency to buy a Void Battery, you can use a rare wand with spell damage and critical chance fo spells. Examples here.
- If you want to wear a shield, I recommend Lioneye's Remorse that grants a great amount of Life, Armour and extra defenses against projectiles.
- A rare helmet with life, elemental resistances and armour. Examples here.
- Rare Trap Shaper Gloves with "Socketed Gems are Supported by level xx Trap and Mine Damage Support". Examples here.
- If you want to spend a little more to get more damage, you can get one with "Socketed Gems are Supported by level xx Trap and Mine Damage Support & Faster Casting". Examples here.
- Rare boots with movement speed, life, elemental resistances and armour. Examples here.
- A rare belt with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- An Essence Worm ring is mandotory, so we can use the Wrath Aura without sacrificing a huge amount of mana.
- A rare Ring with life, mana regeneration and some elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare Amulet with Life, Dexterity and some resistances. Examples here.
- Divine Life Flasks. Look for mods like ''instant recovery'', ''removes bleeding'' and ''removes freeze''. Examples here and here.
- Diamond Flask for more critical strikes. Look for mods like "increased duration" and "increased armour during flask effect". Examples here.
- Silver Flask is awesome to increase your movement and cast speed. Look for "Increased Duration" and "Increased Movement Speed during flask effect". Examples here.
- The good old Atziri's Promise for a big boost to your damage and life leech.
- Helmet: Arc Chains an Additional Time
- Gloves: Of Reflection
- Boots: Attack and Cast Speed
P.S. Enchantments are not super important, so don't feel bad if you don't have the right ones ;)
- First Choice: Nimbleness (Amber + Crimson + Crimson)
- Alternative Option #1: Prodigal Perfection (Clear + Azure + Azure)
- Alternative Option #2: //
FULL BUILD ATTRIBUTE REQUIREMENTS
- Strength: 111
- Dexterity: 155
- Intelligence: 245
Power Charge on Critical
Added Lightning Damage
Increased Critical Strikes (If 5 Sockets Linked)
Controlled Destruction (If 6 Sockets Linked)
Lightning Spire Trap
Added Lightning Damage
Increased Critical Strikes
BOOTS OR HELMET
Orb of Storms
Arcane Surge (level 6)
BOOTS OR HELMET
Cast When Damage Taken (level 11)
Steelskin (level 16)
Summon Lightning Golem
Vaal Righteous Fire
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more HP at your rare gear. You can have ''+89 to maximum life'' on your helmet for instance.
You say the build is cheap, but a 6 Linked body armour is expensive. How?
- 6 Linked body armour is not mandatory for this build to work. Maximize a build with the best possible items and 6 Linkeds takes a good amount of currency. Start using 4 Linkeds on low tier maps in order to farm currency to upgrade your gear.
Why Arcane Surge level 6?