This is a Slayer based build focusing on the skill Flicker Strike. Kill your enemies so fast the you won't be able to see. A very fun build, but may cause seizures and eye cancer.
Awesome Clear Speed
Great Single Target Damage
Great Movement Speed
Too Vulnerable to Physical Damage (if using Abyssus)
Stays too Close to enemies
- A Loreweave is not cheap but it’s the best to boost your damage, it grants up to 50% increased Elemental Damage, 60% increased Global Critical Chance and adds 10 – 36 physical damage to attacks.
- A good alternative is Belly of the Beast, it provides up to 40% increased maximum life and 15% to all elemental resistances.
- A Lightning Coil is also an awesome choice because it provides "30% of physical damage taken as lightning damage" It helps to endure the extra damage taken because of Abyssus.
- You can also use a rare body armour with life, elemental resistances and armour. Examples here.
- Terminus Est is a mandatory sword for this build, it grants 1 Frenzy Charge for each critical strike, it keeps your Flicker Strike always flowing.
- I recommend Abyssus , because it gives a huge amount of extra damage. You become vulnerable to physical damage though.
- Starkonja's Head is a good alternative if you want to stay safe, it provides up to 100 maximum life and a huge evasion buff when on low life.
- Rat's Nest is a good balance between defensive (Starkonja's) and offensive (Abyssus), it provides 15% attack speed and up to 75% increased critical chance.
- A rare helmet with life, elemental resistances and armour. Examples here.
- Rare gloves with life, elemental resistances and evasion. Examples here.
- Rare boots with movement speed, life, elemental resistances and evasion. Examples here.
- A rare belt with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- An Essence Worm ring is mandotory, so we can use the Pride Aura without sacrificing a huge amount of mana.
- A rare ring with Life, Resistances and Intelligence. Examples here.
- A rare amulet with life, Intelligence and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- Divine Life Flasks. Look for mods like ''instant recovery'' and ''removes freeze''. Examples here.
- Diamond Flask for more critical strikes. Look for mods like "increased duration" and "increased armour during flask effect". Examples here.
- 1 Stibnite Flask for evasion boost and blind source for your enemies. Examples here.
- A Lion's Roar to boost your armour and melee physical damage.
Increased Critical Strikes
Close Combat (5 Linked Sockets)
Ancestral Call (If 6 Linked Sockets)
Culling Strike (If 5 Linked Sockets)
Fortify (If 6 Linked Sockets)
Herald of Purity
Endurance Charge on Stun
Summon Ice Golem
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more HP at your rare gear. You can have ''+89 to maximum life'' on your helmet for instance.
You say the build is cheap, but there are some expensive recommended items there. How?