Launches unpredictable sparks that move randomly until they hit an enemy or expire.
Orb of Storms
It will trigger Arcane Surge for more spell damage and cast speed. Above all it's also linked with Culling Strike, this means that it will instant kill enemies with 10% life or lower.
Lightning Spire Trap
It's your best source of single target damage, it really melt endgame bosses like Guardians and the Shaper.
Grants temporary shield that absorbs damage. Linked with Cast When Damage Taken to be activated everytime you recieve a certain amount of damage.
Great movement skill to dodge heavy attacks.
Aura that increases your Spell Damage, Critical Chance and grants a chance to create a Consecrated Ground on hit.
Summon Lightning Golem
Lightning Golem boosts your cast speed.
Vaal Righteous Fire
Temporary aura that grants a huge amount of Spell Damage. (use it on bosses)
Aura that grants extra lightning damage.
- Lightning Damage
- Spell Damage
- Cast Speed
- Maximum Life
- Critical Multiplier
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has a very easy leveling process. You can start using Spark right on level 1 and the sky is the limit. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Atziri's Foible is an awesome amulet to solve any mana problems in early levels. (equipable at level 16)
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more cast speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Axiom Perpetuum is totally awesome for leveling up this build, it grants elemental damage, cast speed and a LOT of critical chance. (equipable at level 10)