DARK PACT TOTEM
This is a Hierophant based build focusing on Totems of the Skill Dark Pact using the unique ring Astral Projector. This is a very beginner friendly build because it's very safe and easy to play. If you are part of the Totem Master Race, this build is totally for you.
Easy to play
Good currency farmer
Reflect isn't a problem
Awesome single target damage
Vulnerable to projectiles
Mandatory Ring is expensive during the first days of a new League
- I recommend Carcass Jack. It grants up to 70 Life, 12% to all elemental resistances, 202 Energy Shield, 50% Area of Effect and 50% Area Damage.
- If you have more currency look for a rare body armour with lots of life, at least 100 Energy Shield, +x% to Spell critical strike chance and x% of maximum life as extra energy shield. Examples here.
- I recommend Cerberus Limb, it grants up to 100% increased spell damage and 20% increased cast speed.
- If you have more currency you can buy a rare wand with at least 30% cast speed, some spell damage and critical strike chance for spells. Examples here.
- You need a shield with some life and +1 Totem. Examples here.
- If you have more currency you can buy one with Energy Shield, some life, some spell damage and critical strike chance for spells. Examples here.
- I recommend The Brine Crown, it grants up to 100 life, 126 energy shield, 50% cold resistance and freeze immunity.
- If you have more currency you can buy a rare helmet with life, energy shield and nearby enemies have -9% to chaos resistance. Examples here.
- Rare gloves with life, elemental resistances and energy shield. Examples here.
- Rare boots with movement speed, life, elemental resistances and energy shield. Examples here.
- A rare belt with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- Astral Projector is mandatory for this build because it allows our totems to cast Dark Pact direct on enemies.
- A rare ring with Life, Elemental Resistances and some Strength. Examples here.
- A rare amulet with life, elemental resistances and dexterity. Examples here.
- Divine Life Flasks. Look for mods like ''instant recovery'', ''removes bleeding'' and ''removes freeze''. Examples here and here.
- Diamond Flask for more critical strikes. Look for mods like "increased duration" and "increased armour during flask effect". Examples here.
- Quicksilver Flask for more movement and clear speed. Look for mods like "increased duration" and "increased movement speed during flask effect". Examples here.
- A Rumi's Concoction grants extra block chance and armour.
- Helmet: Dark Pact Damage
- Gloves: Of Reflection
- Boots: Movement Speed
P.S. Enchantments are not super important, so don't feel bad if you don't have the right ones ;)
- First Choice: Ironwood (Clear + Amber + Teal)
- Alternative Option #1: //
- Alternative Option #2: //
FULL BUILD ATTRIBUTE REQUIREMENTS
- Strength: 155
- Dexterity: 70
- Intelligence: 155
Increased Area of Effect (If 5 Linked)
When facing big bosses replace Increased Area of Effect with Concentrated Effect for more damage.
Controlled Destruction (If 6 Sockets Linked)
Arcane Surge (level 16)
BOOTS OR HELMET
BOOTS OR HELMET
Vaal Righteous Fire
HEALTH TYPE: Hybrid
MAIN SKILL TYPE: Totem
STARTER VIABLE: No
BEGINNER FRIENDLY: Yes
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more HP at your rare gear. You can have ''+89 to maximum life'' on your helmet for instance.
You say the build is cheap, but a 6 Linked body armour is expensive. How?