Dark Pact is a very interesting spell. Sacrifices a % of your Totem’s life to deal that amount of damage. That’s why we need to get as much Totem life as we can.
You’ll cast Wither on bosses while your Totems do all the damage. This will cause bosses to take 90% increased Chaos Damage. It will also Trigger Arcane Surge for 18% More Spell Damage and 17% increased Cast Speed. But wait, there’s more! It’ll also grant the Infusion buff for more Chaos Damage.
A great movement skill for evading heavy attacks.
Gives you a shield that absorbs Damage. Keep it in your Left-Click shortcut so you’ll activate it while walking.
This Brand is for bosses, it will cast Despair that reduces enemies’ Chaos resistance. This brand will also cast Purifying Flame to create a Consecrated ground on bosses, granting 100% increased critical strike chance.
Vaal Righteous Fire
Grants more spell damage for a period of time, use it on bosses.
Cause bosses to take 20% increased chaos damage.
Keep Chilling and Shocking your enemies for more damage and survivability.
Grants more mana regeneration
- x% Increased Spell Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Chaos Damage
- x% Increased Cast Speed
- x% Increased Totem Damage
- x% Increased Totem Life
- x% Area Damage
-x% Critical Multiplier
- 1 Cluster Jewel with Touch of Cruelty. Examples here.
- 2 Cluster Jewels with Ancestral Preservation. Examples here.
- Cluster Jewel details here.
- If you don't have the Cluster jewel use this TREE.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. Start using Spark on level 1 and change for Arc on level 12. Start using Dark Pact Totems as soon as you reach the Ancestral Bond node on your Skill Tree around level 52. Don’t forget your Astral Projector when this time comes. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more cast speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Axiom Perpetuum is totally awesome for leveling up this build, it grants elemental damage, cast speed and a LOT of critical chance. (equipable at level 10)
- The Dark Seer grants up to 60% increased damage. Use it until level 47 when you’ll equip your Cerberus Limb. Use 2 weapons until you get your +1 Totem Shield