CRITICAL DIVINE IRE
This is an Inquisitor based build focusing on the Skill Kamehameha, I mean, Divine Ire. This is a very powerful build able to reach high amounts of damage against End Game Bosses since your critical strikes ignore Elemental Resistances. It's easy to level and a great build for beginners.
Easy to play
Good currency farmer
Ignore Enemies' Resistances
Great Clear Speed
High Damage on End Game Bosses
You need to stand still to charge
Vulnerable to Elemental Reflect
- The best body armour for this build would be an Elder one with a lot life, and more critical strike chance for spells. Examples here.
- best budget option would be Carcass Jack, it grants up to 12% to all elemental resistances, 70 life, 50% area of effect and 50% area damage.
- I recommend a rare Sceptre with "Gain x% Physical Damage as extra Fire and Lightning Damage" and Incresed Spell, Cold or Elemental Damage. Cheap Examples here. Expensive Examples here.
- As a very good budget option you can use Singularity, it grants a huge amount of spell damage and even increases your survivability.
- Get yourself a Helmet with "Socketed gems are supported by level xx Hypothermia". We'll use it for Holy Flame Totem that will help our single target damage. Examples here.
- Rare energy shield gloves with life and a bunch of elemental resistances. Examples here.
- Rare boots with movement speed, life, elemental resistances and armour. Examples here.
- A rare belt with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- An Essence Worm ring is mandotory, so we can use the Hatred Aura without sacrificing a huge amount of mana.
- A rare Ring with life and some elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare Amulet with Life and some resistances. Examples here.
- Divine Life Flasks. Look for mods like ''instant recovery'', ''removes bleeding'' and ''removes freeze''. Examples here and here.
- Diamond Flask for more critical strikes. Look for mods like "increased duration" and "increased armour during flask effect". Examples here.
- Quicksilver Flask is awesome to increase your movement speed. Look for "Increased Duration" and "Increased Movement Speed during flask effect". Examples here.
- The good old Atziri's Promise for a big boost to your damage and life leech.
- Sin's Rebirth is a good choice because it not only blinds your enemies but also boosts your DPS.
- Another good choice is Taste of Hate, it grants a % of your physical damage as extra cold damage and also grants reduced physical damage taken.
- Helmet: Divine Ire deals 40% iIncreased Damage
- Gloves: Of Reflection
- Boots: Movement Speed
P.S. Enchantments are not super important, so don't feel bad if you don't have the right ones ;)
- First Choice: Lucidity (Amber + Violet + Silver)
- Alternative Option #1: //
- Alternative Option #2: //
FULL BUILD ATTRIBUTE REQUIREMENTS
- Strength: 111
- Dexterity: 155
- Intelligence: 155
Increased Area of Effect
When facing bosses, change Increased Area of Effect for Concentrated Effect.
Hypothermia (If 5 Sockets Linked)
Controlled Destruction (If 6 Sockets Linked)
Holy Flame Totem
Wave of Conviction
Arcane Surge (Level 6)
Herald of Ash
Vaal Righteous fire
HEALTH TYPE: Life
MAIN SKILL TYPE: Spell
STARTER VIABLE: Yes
BEGINNER FRIENDLY: Yes
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more HP at your rare gear. You can have ''+89 to maximum life'' on your helmet for instance.
You say the build is cheap, but a 6 Linked body armour is expensive. How?