Channelling draws in energy around you to repeatedly build up stages, damaging a number of nearby enemies when you do so. Release to unleash a powerful burst of energy in a beam in front of you.
Holy Flame Totem
Use them on Bosses for extra single target damage.
Orb of Storms
It will generate power charges and curse enemies with Assassin's Mark for more Critical Chance and Multiplier
Gives you physical damage immunity for a short duration. It will be casted automatically when you take a certain amount of damage.
Great movement skill to dodge heavy attacks, and it also instant kills enemies with 10% life or lower.
This aura boosts your damage and grants the chill needed for Hypothermia extra damage.
Summon Lightning Golem
Lightning Golem boosts your cast speed.
Vaal Righteous Fire
Temporary aura that grants a huge amount of Spell Damage. (use it on bosses)
Herald of Ash
Buff that grants more damage.
Herald of Ice
Buff that grants more damage and clear speed.
- Lightning Damage
- Spell Damage
- Cast Speed
- Maximum Life
- Critical Multiplier
- I highly recommend you guys to get an Abyss Jewel with "x% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on kill" and "+x to maximum life" Examples here.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has a very easy leveling process. You can start using Spark untile level 12 then change to Arc. Reaching level 28 you can start casting Divine Ire. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more cast speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Axiom Perpetuum is totally awesome for leveling up this build, it grants elemental damage, cast speed and a LOT of critical chance. (equipable at level 10)