Channelling draws in energy around you to repeatedly build up stages, damaging a number of nearby enemies when you do so. Release to unleash a powerful burst of energy in a beam in front of you.
Holy Flame Totem
Use them on Bosses for extra single target damage.
Orb of Storms
It will curse enemies with Assassin's Mark for more Critical Chance and Multiplier. It also triggers Arcane Surge for more spell damage and cast speed.
Temporary aura that grants a huge chance to dodge attacks and spells, use it on bosses.
Great movement skill to dodge heavy attacks.
This aura boosts your damage.
They keep chilling and shocking your enemies for more damage and survivability.
Vaal Righteous Fire
Temporary aura that grants a huge amount of Spell Damage. (use it on bosses)
Herald of Ash
Buff that grants more damage.
- Lightning Damage
- Spell Damage
- Cast Speed
- Maximum Life
- Critical Multiplier
- I highly recommend you guys to get an Abyss Jewel with "x% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on kill" and "+x to maximum life" Examples here.
- With +X% to critical strike chance while affected by Hatred. It's expensive and not mandatory at all. But it improves your damage. Examples here.
- 1 Cluster Jewel with at least Doryani's Lesson and 1 Jewel Socket. Examples here.
- 1 Cluster Jewel with at least Precise Retaliation and 1 Jewel Socket. Examples here.
- Cluster Jewel details here.
- If you don't have the Cluster jewel use this TREE.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has a very easy leveling process. You can start using Spark until level 12 then change to Arc. Reaching level 28 you can start casting Divine Ire. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more cast speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Axiom Perpetuum is totally awesome for leveling up this build, it grants elemental damage, cast speed and a LOT of critical chance. (equipable at level 10)