Double Strike (Vaal Double Strike)
Main source of damage. Performs two fast attacks on target enemy with your main hand melee weapon. Vaal Double Strike creates 4 shadow clones to destroy bosses.
Ancestral Protector and Ancestral Warchief
Boost your attack damage and attack speed. They even make your enemies bleed to combine with your Bloodlust support on you Blade Flurry Setup. Always cast it on Bosses.
A great movement skill.
Grants temporary shield that absorbs damage. Linked with Cast When Damage Taken to be activated everytime you recieve a certain amount of damage.
Temporary buff that grants massive attack speed, use it on bosses.
Herald of Purity
Buffs that increase your DPS
More Impale Chance and Effect, it also reduces enemies' accuracy.
Aura that causes enemies to take more damage.
- Physical Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Critical Multiplier
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% Increased Melee Damage
- I highly recommend you guys to get an Abyss Jewel with "x% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on kill" and "+x to maximum life" Examples here.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Frost Blades until level 38, then change to Double Strike. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- The Princess is a low level sword with good attack speed (equipable at level 10).
- Lakishu's Blade better amount of attack speed and damage (equipable at level 28).
- Innsbury Edge better attack damage. Short after equipping this sword you are going to start picking Claw nodes on you passive tree, so it's time to start looking for a good Claw. I recommend to use Innsbury Edge until level 60, then trade them for 2 The Wasp Nest until level 62 when you are going to trade 1 Wasp Nest for 1 Bloodseeker