Main source of damage. Fires a projectile that applies a damage over time debuff when it hits. You are healed for a portion of the debuff damage.
Contagion spreads Essence Drain debuff to all nearby enemies.
Combined with the unique jewel Spreading Rot, Blight increases by a lot the chaos damage taken by your enemies. Use it on Bosses or Rare enemies.
Grants temporary physical damage immunity. Linked with Cast When Damage Taken to be activated everytime you recieve a certain amount of damage.
Temporary buff that grants massive chance to dodge attacks and spells, use it on bosses.
Aura that grants massive amount of mana regeneration.
Awesome movement speed that also increases your survivability when linked with Fortify.
Summon Chaos Golem
A minion that grants reduced physical damage taken.
A totem that reduces by a lot the chaos resistance of your enemies. Use it on Bosses.
- Weave of the Arcane for a bunch of extra mana, cast and attack speed, and movement skills cost no mana.
- Patient Reaper for increased damage over time and mana regeneration.
- Prolonged Pain 15% more damage over time, and increased skill effect duration
- Ghost Dance for chance to dodge attacks and spells. It also grants extra movement speed.
- x% Increased Chaos Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Spell Damage
- x% Increased Damage Over time
- x% Increased Spell Damage While Holding a Shield
- Help Eramir and get 2 extra Passive Points for your Skill Tree.
This build has a very easy leveling process. You can start using Spark until level 12, then you can already use Essence Drain + Contagion. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. It's very cheap and you can start using already at lvl 1. I like to use 2 or even 3 of them for leveling
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig provides a good amount of spell damage. Use two of them (equipable at level 1).