HEALTH TYPE: Life
MAIN SKILL TYPE: Projectile Attack
STARTER VIABLE: Yes
BEGINNER FRIENDLY: Yes
This is a Deadeye based build focusing the Skill Elemental Hit, converting almost 100% of its damage into fire damage. This build is not so cheap because it needs the Frostferno unique helmet, but on the other hand it can reach over 3 Million DPS with less than 1Exalted of investment.
Awesome Single Target Damage
Easy to play
Good Clear Speed
Vulnerable to Physical Damage
Needs Avatar of Fire that is far away from the Ranger's starting node
- I recommend Kaom's Heart that grants a huge amount of extra life. unfortunately it's quite expensive. This body armour doesn’t have sockets, so ignore the “Body Armour” gems if using it.
- You can also use Queen of the Forest, it grants up to 2163 evasion, 70 life, elemental resistances and more movement speed. This body armour is the perfect combo for Tailwind.
- Another good choice is Belly of the Beast, it provides up to 40% increased maximum life and 15% to all elemental resistances.
- You can also use a rare body armour with life, elemental resistances and evasion. Examples here.
- Chin Sol is the Bow you need to achieve that super single target DPS, it provides 100% more damage at close range.
- Frostferno grants +4 to lvl of Elemental Hit and socketed gems are supported by lvl 30 Cold to Fire. This unique helmet costs less than 30 Chaos and provides the damage of a 6Link. We’re equipping our single target Elemental Hit setup here.
- Rare gloves with life, elemental resistances and evasion. Examples here.
- Rare boots with movement speed, life, elemental resistances and evasion. Examples here.
- You can also use Atziri's Steps that provides high amount of evasion, life, movement speed and chance to dodge spells.
- A rare belt with life, elemental resistances and elemental damage with attacks. Examples here.
- Rare quiver with life, critical chance, critical multiplier and if possible some resistances. Examples here.
- Call of the Brotherhood is essential for converting Elemental Hit's damage into fire damage.
- A rare ring with life, elemental resistances and elemental damage with attacks. Examples here.
- The best amulet for this build is Xoph's Blood that already granst Avatar of Fire, saving many points on your passive tree. It's Expensive though.
- As a budget alternative you can use Yoke of Suffering, It doesn’t provides Avatar of Fire, but it grants a lot of extra damage to compensate for the extra passive points you have to spend on the Tree.
- You can also use a rare amulet with life, elemental resistances and elemental damage with attacks. Examples here.
- 2 Divine Life Flasks. Look for mods like ''instant recovery'', ''removes bleeding'' and ''removes freeze''. Examples here and here.
- 1 Stibnite Flask for evasion boost and blind source for your enemies. Examples here.
- 1 Diamond Flask for more critical chance. Examples here.
Elemental Damage with Attacks
Greater Multiple Projectiles
Cold To Fire (If 5 Linked Sockets)
Mirage Archer (If 6 Linked Sockets)
Elemental Damage With Attacks
Orb of Storms
Curse on Hit
Power Charge on Critical Strike
Cast When Damage Taken (level 1)
Immortal Call (level 3)
Summon Ice Golem
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more HP at your rare gear. You can have ''+89 to maximum life'' on your helmet for instance.
Why Cast When Damage Taken at level 1 and Immortal Call at level 3?