Main source of damage. Throws a spectral copy of your melee weapon. It flies out and then returns to you, in a spinning attack that strikes enemies in its path. In this build we're converting 90% of its damage into cold damage.
Provides a huge attack speed buff and even instant kill enemies with 10% life or lower because of Culling Strike
Awesome movement skill
Grants temporary cold resistance reduction on your enemies. Linked with Cast When Damage Taken to be activated everytime you receive a certain amount of damage.
Temporary buff that grants massive attack speed, use it on bosses.
Temporary buff that grants massive chance to dodge attacks and spells.
Summon Ice Golem
A minion that grants extra critical chance and accuracy.
Herald of Ice
A buff that grants extra cold damage and increases clear speed.
An aura that grants a % of your physical damage as extra cold damage.
- Way of the Poacher for more attack speed and Frenzy charges generation
- Avatar of Slaughter for more attack speed, movement speed, attack damage and 1 extra Frenzy charge.
- Rapid Assault for a never ending Onslaugh buff.
- Avatar of the Chase for 100% increased Onslaugh effect, more attack damage and chance to evade melee attacks and projectiles.
- x% Increased Projectile Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Critical Multiplier
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% Increased Claw Damage
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Split Arrow from level 1 to 22, then change it for Spectral Throw. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. It's very cheap and you can start using already at lvl 1. I like to use 2 or even 3 of them for leveling
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Quill Rain is a low level bow with incredible attack speed (equipable at level 5).
- Fidelita's Spike good amount of elemental DPS, attack speed and boosts Herald of Thunder. Use 2 (equipable at level 22).
- Lakishu's Blade is a sword with good attack speed and damage. Use 2 of them (equipable at level 28).
- Innsbury Edge has better damage. Use 2 of them until level 60 when you are going to equip Claws (equipable at level 47).