Main source of damage. Fires a piercing shot that travels until it reaches the targeted location. It will then fire projectiles out in all directions from that point
A movement skill you can use with Bows
Grants temporary physical damage immunity. Linked with Cast When Damage Taken to be activated everytime you recieve a certain amount of damage.
Temporary buff that grants massive attack speed, use it on bosses.
Temporary buff that grants massive chance to dodge attacks and spells, use it on bosses.
A curse that reduces lightning resistance of your enemies, it is going to cast automatically everytime you take a certain amount of damage, because it's linked with Cast When Damage Taken.
Summon Ice Golem
A minion that grants critial chance and accuracy.
A aura that grants extra lightning damage.
A buff for reduced physical damage taken.
- Way of the Poacher for more attack speed and Frenzy charges generation
- Avatar of Slaughter for more attack speed, movement speed, attack damage and 1 extra Frenzy charge.
- Quartz Infusion for more survivability.
- Avatar of the Veil for more elemental damage, movement speed, immunity to elemental status ailments and chance to dodge spell damage.
STEP BY STEP
- Check the steps here
- Soul of Lunaris
- Soul of Yugul
- x% Increased Physical Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Projectile Damage
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% Increased Bow Damage
- Viridian Grand Spectrum (expensive but not mandatory)
- Static Electricity (recommended)
- Place them like this.
- Help Alira and get 15% to all elemental resistances, 20% critical multiplier and mana regeneration.
This build has a very easy leveling process. You can start using Split Arrow until level 32, then you change to Tornado Shot and equip a Death's Harp. For auras you can use Herald of Ash at lvl 16 and Wrath at lvl 24, around lvl 60 change Herald of Ash for Arctic Armour. For detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. It's very cheap and you can start using already at lvl 1. I like to use 2 or even 3 of them for leveling
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Quill Rain is a low level bow with a huge amount of attack speed, it can easily take you to lvl 32 (equipable at level 5).
- Death's Harp high DPS bow with good critical chance and 1 extra projectile (equipable at level 32).
- Death's Opus is somewhat expensive and not mandatory, but is going to make your way until lvl 66 easier. (equipable at lvl 44)
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more HP at your rare gear. You can have ''+89 to maximum life'' on your helmet for instance.
You say the build is cheap, but there are some expensive recommended items there. How?
- Those items are only recommended and not mandatory. Maximize a build with the best possible items and 6 Linkeds takes a good amount of currency. Start using 4 Linkeds on low tier maps in order to farm currency to upgrade your gear.
All my mana is reserved, what can I do?
- The Essence Worm ring is listed as mandatory for this build. Auras socketed on this ring do not reserve any mana, place your Hatred there.
Why Cast When Damage Taken at level 1 and Immortal Call at level 3?
- Cast When Damage Taken can only support spell gems that have the same required level or lower. At level 1 the required level of Cast When Damage Taken is 38, the same as Immortal Call at level 3.
Cast When Damage Taken cannot trigger Vaal skills, why do you put them on the same setup?
- Vaal Haste and Vaal Grace are not there to be triggered by Cast When Damage Taken, but to be supported by Increased Duration.
The DPS of barrage is lower than Tornado Shot's. Why?
- The tootip DPS of Barrage only shows the DPS of 1 arrow. All arrows shot by Barrage can hit the target, so the effective DPS is way higher.
How do you generate Frenzy charges?
- The ascendancy Raider has a passive called Way of the Poacher that grants 20% chance to get a Frenzy charge on kill and 20% chance to get a Frenzy charge when hit a rare or unique enemy.
Why Immortal Call if you don't generate Endurance charges?
- Endurance charges are not mandatory for Immortal Call to work, they just make it last longer.
Why does my Grand Spectrum have only 4% increased elemental damage?
- This is an old version of the item and can only be found on Standard League, look for the 12% one.
How can 3 Grand Spectrum jewels with 12% each generate a total of 108% increased Elemental Damage?
- It's 12% per each one you own, so if you have 3 every single one gives 36%. 3x36=108% quick maths....
How can I alternate between my 2 equipped bows?