Main source of single target damage. Use it on Bosses.
Main source of damage. Fires projectiles from a Wand that causes a series of small explosions surrounding its point of impact, each damaging enemies caught in the area. Great for clear speed. Remember to socket it in your Thunderfist
Good movement skill for wands
Grants temporary physical damage immunity. Linked with Cast When Damage Taken to be activated everytime you recieve a certain amount of damage.
Orb of Storms
Power charge source when facing bosses and even has Culling Strike that instant kill enemies with 10% life or lower. Awesome for big bosses like Guardians and Shaper.
Temporary buff that grants massive chance to dodge attacks and spells.
Summon Ice Golem
A minion that grants extra accuracy and critical chance.
Herald of Ice
A buff that grants extra cold damage and increases clear speed. Also combined with Assassin's Mark + Curse on Hit + Onslaught for Power charges generation, and Onslaught buff.
An aura that grants extra lightning damage.
- Way of the Poacher for more attack speed and Frenzy charges generation
- Avatar of Slaughter for more attack speed, movement speed, attack damage and 1 extra Frenzy charge.
- Rapid Assault for a never ending Onslaugh buff.
- Avatar of the Chase for 100% increased Onslaugh effect, more attack damage and chance to evade melee attacks and projectiles.
- x% Increased Projectile Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Critical Multiplier
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% Increased Lightning Damage
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has a very easy leveling process. You can start using Split Arrow from level 1 to 32, then change it for Tornado Shot until level 65, then you are ready to Equip the right unique items to start using Kinetic Blast. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. It's very cheap and you can start using already at lvl 1. I like to use 2 or even 3 of them for leveling
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Quill Rain is a low level bow with a huge amount of attack speed, it can easily take you to lvl 32 (equipable at level 5).
- Death's Harp high DPS bow with good critical chance and 1 extra projectile (equipable at level 32).
- Death's Opus is somewhat expensive and not mandatory, but is going to make your way until lvl 65 easier. (equipable at lvl 44)