Main source of damage. Fires a nova of knives which deals physical damage
Supported by Cast When Damage Taken, it will automatically cast a bomb that pulses, debuffing the cold resistance of your enemies.
Awesome movement skill.
Grants temporary physical damage immunity. Linked with Cast When Damage Taken to be activated everytime you recieve a certain amount of damage.
Temporary buff that grants massive attack speed, use it on bosses.
Temporary buff that grants mana free skills, use it on bosses.
Herald of Ice
Not only increases your damage and clear speed, it also grants the Onslaught buff.
Provides 36% attack speed buff and Frenzy charges on kill
Summon Lightning Golem
A minion that grants attack and cast speed.
A aura that grants a % of your physical damage as extra cold damage.
Meant to be used for big bosses like Guardians and Shaper. Use it in your secondary weapon that should be a Pledge of Hands.
- Unstable Infusion for Power charges generation
- Deadly Infusion for more critical chance and multiplier. 1 additional Power charge
- Ambush and Assassinate for Culling strike, critical chance and multiplier.
- Opportunistic for more movement speed and damage against bosses.
- x% Increased Physical Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Spell Damage
- x% Increased Cold Damage
- x% Increased Cast Speed
- x% Increased Critical Multiplier
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has a very easy leveling process. You can start with Spark until level 12, then change for Blade Vortex until level 38 when you are going to start using Ethereal Knives. For detailed auras and leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. It's very cheap and you can start using already at lvl 1. I like to use 2 or even 3 of them for leveling
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more cast speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Heartbreaker has a great amount of spell damage and critical chance. (equipable at level 50)