Main source of damage. Releases several tendrils of blood from your character, targeting enemies in a narrow angle in front of you. The beams deal physical damage and inflict a physical damage over time debuff to enemies, which can stack up to 3 times. Effects which allow skills to chain can apply to these tendrils.
Causes your hits to apply Corrupting Blood for more damage over time.
Good movement skill
Causes enemies to take more physical damage
This Brand is for bosses. It hits several times per second keeping Corrupting Blood always with 10 stacks. It also generates frenzy charges if the boss is cursed with Poacher's Mark.
Gives you a shield that absorbs Damage. Keep it on your Left-Click shortcut so you'll activate it while walking.
Temporary aura that grants a huge amount of chance to dodge attacks and spells. (Use it on bosses)
Vaal Righteous Fire
Grants 8 seconds of 19% more spell damage. Great to use during a big fight. WARNING: Righteous Fire is going to kill you! You have to use VAAL Righteous Fire.
They grant a lot of buffs. Details here.
Grants more Damage over Time
Cause nearby enemies to take a huge amount of extra physical damage.
Curses enemies for a lot more damage.
- x% Increased Physical Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- +x% damage over time multiplier
- x% Increased Spell Damage
- I highly recommend you to get an Abyssal jewel with "Chance to gain Onslaught on kill", it increases a lot your clear speed. Examples here.
- If you use 1 Anima Stone and 2 Primordial Eminence you'll be able to summon 2 more golems and get a lot of extra buffs. These jewels are expensive and not mandatory at all.
- Watcher's Eye with more Damage Over Time while affected by Malevolence. It's expensive and not mandatory at all. But it improves your damage.
- 1 Cluster Jewel with Force Primordial Bond. Examples here.
- 2 Cluster Jewels with Blood Artist. Examples here.
- Cluster Jewel details here.
- If you don't have the Cluster jewel use this TREE.
- Kill all bandits and get 2 extra passive points for your tree.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Summon Raging Spirits until level 38, then change to Exsanguinate. For auras and detailed leveling setups click